Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

31 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Coldplay's 2015 album sold 300k tho. And 

Elton has MAJOR features like Dua lipa and so on. So there might have been a bit of a competition...

But yes.. she might have outsold them easily. Idk why her management wants to rush NOW ? When they had no problem delaying COCC.....

I think it is probably Lana who wants it out now instead of waiting. Honestly I am not anticipating physicals until the end of this year or into early next year. In saying that and knowing she is working on another project(s) she will probably want this out sooner rather than later. She tends to move on very quickly so waiting till then is prob less than ideal for her. I'm sure she is getting a hall pass to drop it digital first since Chemtrails sold so well and the possibility of other project(s) in the pipeline.

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Not off topic, Because it should be on the back cover. But when was the last time we saw her gold Mercedes?

2013? ?

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Manifesting triple post with cover + tracklist + alternative cover/pic from the album photoshoot 

This is actually a great idea :angie: I'd love to drop all three (or even the back cover of the CD to give us both tracklist AND pic from the album)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

this sounds stupid but i haven’t really believed any of the unreleased songs being on bb because there’s been so much trolling and stuff and i don’t wanna either ruin it for myself or get disappointed when a song is/isn’t there so when she posts tracklist (tomorrow) and i see unreleased songs on there there’s a high chance i will faint :defeated:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

I'm afraid... imagine if this album's cover is Summertime Gerwish Version

No. It doesn't fit nor it is even for this album. It has its own separate home that hasn't finished yet. 

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

it's dark but just a game :true:

yes yes yes. 

tbh i hope the second pre-chorus is like 

"I'll play you like a Gameboy, over and over

Take me to the arcade-ia,"

something idk lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I don't think we're getting a cover this time around. Insiders would have spilled the tea.

Wait, I thought someone said we were getting a cover? Maybe that was a fake insider, though. I’ll try to find the post!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath