Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

22 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

let's all forget about summertime gershwin version. she's not gonna include "summertime" on an autumn album :oprah3:

dude she put it out in November lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Looking foward to see how she changed the lyrics of Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend, Cherry Blossoms over the years

:grinds:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

It feels like we’re on the verge of a renaissance :excited: she seems to be really proud of this record…. I hope we get a few magazine shoots and a radio/video interview this era 

and the end of the antonoff era

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

omg page 1,900th is almost here gurlies

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i can't believe we're getting two albums this year, it still is wild to me. we got cocc AND we're getting blue banisters. she really wanted to feed the gays

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Manifesting triple post with cover + tracklist + alternative cover/pic from the album photoshoot 

i think she should do it like

LANA DEL REY FONT- TRACKLIST (BACK COVER) - BLUE BANISTERS FONT

UO ALBUM COVER - ALBUM COVER - TARGET COVER

i wish we could implement a countdown for releases lol @Elle is that a thing that you could look into? like a banner that counts down to the next release?

giphy.gif

Imagine if the pre-order is coming with a “hidden” tracklist :oop2:

Spoiler

Blue Banisters 2LP - STORE EXCLUSIVE

Track 1

Track 2

Track 3

Track 4

Track 5

Track 6

Track 7

Track 8

Track 9

Track 10

Track 11

Track 12

Track 13

Track 14

Track 15

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

honestly if Dealer ends ups sounding anything like the leaks I will be satisfied for this era and happily sing my contract back into stan membership for the next year (even tho i’ve signed it for life already:ma:)

Spoiler

To me, Wild On You is a pretty underwhelming song as it is, so I hope Nectar is gonna be better. It needs more punch to it, the leaked version is too monotonous and I really don’t see why she’d include this song anywhere unless she reworked it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

15 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

Still holding out hope for Bruce - feature, cover, anything. I would really like to believe they were in contact and perhaps recording something together around the time he mentioned her genius and played American on his radio show.

Have the spillers directly addressed features on the new songs? 

considering his feature on the bleachers album i think jack antonoff was the bridge between them rather than him working directly with her. :/  it'd be nice though

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i wish we could implement a countdown for releases lol @Elle is that a thing that you could look into? like a banner that counts down to the next release?

that would be so cool

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1900 pages, 23 hours and 52 minutes until Arcadia, and 31 days until the album (hopefully) :oprah4:

imageproxy.jpg