Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

17 hours ago, sweetie said:

ย 

OMG. I don't know if I should post it. Don't wanna spoil any announcementsย :noparty:

ย 

I'll just say... the tracklist is GORGEOUS and there are 2 alternative covers. One of them is a stunning shot of her profile and the other is the picture with the dogs but she's smilingย :oprah:

ย 

dont be shy sweetie, put it in the *spoiler alert*ย :sass:

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

Neil says everything is going live in a bit goooood

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

This isย edging and it isย notย funย :horror: I need a release (...or a tracklist...)

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

17 hours ago, sweetie said:

ย 

OMG. I don't know if I should post it. Don't wanna spoil any announcementsย :noparty:

ย 

I'll just say... the tracklist is GORGEOUS and there are 2 alternative covers. One of them is a stunning shot of her profile and the other is the picture with the dogs but she's smilingย :oprah:

ย 

dont be shy sweetie, put it in the *spoiler alert*ย :sass:

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

5 minutes ago, sweetie said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

can you give us the link that it's on where you found it? omg then we can find it for ourselves if you don't feel like sharing yet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

WAIT IS THAT PICTURE ON you know where REAL?? UM??

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

31 minutes ago, sweetie said:

ย 

ย Don't open unless you want it spoiled.

ย 

hagCeLY.gif

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

These are the products I found. CD, cassettes and a yellow + white vinyl!

ย 

We can't see the cover or any information, just the name.

ย 

To check it for yourself just add the code starting with 7 after this urlย https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

BLUE BANISTERS YELLOW VINYL + CASSETTE BUNDLE (BLUE06)ย ย (759B0000000)

BLUE BANISTERS WHITE VINYL + CASSETTE BUNDLE (BLUE05)ย ย (75970000000)

BLUE BANISTERS CD BUNDLE (BLUE02)ย ย (758M0000000)

BLUE BANISTERS CASSETTE BUNDLE (BLUE03)ย ย (758R0000000)

BLUE BANISTERS CD + CASSETTE BUNDLE (BLUE04)ย (758U0000000)

ย 

ย 

ย 

Nice work! I've been trying to find something like this on LDR village. Guess I was looking at the wrong site's source code!

โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต โ™ฌย ย โ™ฅย ย .๏ฝก.ย  โ™ฅย  .๏ฝก.ย ย ย โ™ฅย ย โ™ฌ โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you