Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don't think it's fair to call Dealer an unreleased track. None of us have heard it, we don't know when it was recorded, and it was only considered for both Chemtrails and this album. I'd argue there are only 4 ~older~ tracks on here out of 15, if we're keeping it all the way real. 

OMG I WANT that cover variant where she is smiling SO HARD. Do we know if those 2 variations will be exclusive to her website or some store?

And yas @ Thunder and Dealer actually making it to the tracklist

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

AHHHHH THE PARENTAL ADVISOR TAG IS BACKKKKKKK :oic2:

i hope all the songs we haven't heard say "fuck" or "bitch" lol i wanna hear her say bitch on a song again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I have a feeling that the album itself is gonna leak at some point here...I mean, the entire tracklist + 2/4 alt covers just did....

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

I don't think it's fair to call Dealer an unreleased track. None of us have heard it, we don't know when it was recorded, and it was only considered for both Chemtrails and this album. I'd argue there are only 4 ~older~ tracks on here out of 15, if we're keeping it all the way real. 

when it turns out violets for roses is actually the 5th unreleased because its roses bloom for you :cryney2:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

2 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

*unreleased speculation* Does anyone think that….

Hide contents

Violets for Roses is a rework/overhaul of Roses Bloom for You??? and that’s maybe why @lustforlife said RBFY is an interesting case…?

i don't think lfl has heard the album in full. they're not an insider, just someone who knows someone. i feel like boz/etc would've teased something about rbfy by now. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Super Movie said:

I have a feeling that the album itself is gonna leak at some point here...I mean, the entire tracklist + 2/4 alt covers just did....

the fact that dealer had three snippets leak was pretty wild, since it's going to be officially released & it's highly coveted :eek3:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

AHHHHH THE PARENTAL ADVISOR TAG IS BACKKKKKKK :oic2:

i hope all the songs we haven't heard say "fuck" or "bitch" lol i wanna hear her say bitch on a song again

I wanted to write this. Parental Advisory 

YAAS MORE THAN 2 EXPLICIT SONGS:defeated: