Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Honestly, Iโ€™d have preferred a shorter album sans the unreleased tracks, particularly if they havenโ€™t been reworked, never much cared for LL, Thunder or Nectar - Iโ€™ll still have a great 12 track album tho โ˜บ๏ธ

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

BOZ confirms dealer wasnโ€™t touchedย 

ย 

but also says that weโ€™ve already heard most of her singing on it so it must be shortย 

oh thank god, but there's no way the majority of her singing is only "i don't wanna live, i don't wanna give you nothing; why can't you be good for something?; give you all my moneyย give you all my moneyย give you all my money"

Just now, ByDayAnother said:

Honestly, Iโ€™d have preferred a shorter album sans the unreleased tracks, particularly if they havenโ€™t been reworked, never much cared for LL, Thunder or Nectar - Iโ€™ll still have a great 12 track album tho โ˜บ๏ธ

Wellย  - you are free to just delete them then

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Yes but she inside not IN FRONT ofย 

I'm lowkey sad that not every album artwork has a car in it. She's standing in front of a car on BTD, UV, and LFL. She got in it for HM tho.ย 

I remember seeing a joke about if shed "actually get in the car this time" whenever it was from.ย 

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

nobody's talking about sweet carolina I JUST KNOW IT'S HER FUCKING SERVEย bitch-you.gif

rob n chuck making me a bit hesitant atm... co-writing just bc they are related to one of the strongest singer-songwriters in the worldย :thumb3:ย i trust lana thoughย :crossed:

mUENGN9.png

Now that I think about it, I'm not totally shocked that she used the 2013 recording forย Nectar of the Gods. Isn't the version of Yosemite fromย Chemtrails the exact 2015/2016 Lust for Life version?

ย 

I was intrigued to hear new versions of the previously leaked songs, but maybe this is for the better if we don't get another TNBAR situation.

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง