Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

WOW i love dealer... it gives me major twin peaks fire walk with me vibes and i think once we have it in high quality a lot of y'all will like it much more. the version on dbree is obviously LQ and compressed so I can't wait to hear it in all its HQ glory. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Let's be real. She was the one that ruined the song. 

Hide contents

go ahead and drag me. Idc

Spoiler

I mean the screams are maybe not for everyone but the verses are good i just wish she sang them too lol

Spoiler

I listen to a lot of experimental weird shit but this is just bad honestly. Cute moments but a tacky mess all around. Next! :tommy:

Spoiler

Seriously someone leak RBFY...or UFB. It's time :duck:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Spoiler

Dealer is a fucking mood omg. I love it. It's very different than what I expected—I can see why Lana didn't think it would fit into the NFR/COCC sonic universe. It's kinda messy, but very loungy in a way. :sluttybunny:

Although, I do think that it sounds more like a song she is featured on than a Lana song? Either way, it slaps. :angie:

4 minutes ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

UMMMMMMM

Hide contents

dealer is fucking incredible are you KIDDING me

her lo-fi psychedelic experimental muzak MAGNUM OPUS shut the fuck!!!!!

Agreed I wouldn't mind a full album with this vibe.

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

i warned y'all about yosemite and i warned y'all about this :oprah3:

but were you wrong? 

200.gif

yes sis yes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Spoiler

The only part of the song I'm still not fully on board with is that section with the random ass synth. But other than that, I'm already starting to get used to Miles, so I think the track as a whole is gonna grow on me despite the fact that I do like it. Oh, and the transition from Dealer to Thunder is j a r  r i n g but also I kind of love it??

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:
Spoiler

<spoiler>

WOW i love dealer... it gives me major twin peaks fire walk with me vibes and i think once we have it in high quality a lot of y'all will like it much more. the version on dbree is obviously LQ and compressed so I can't wait to hear it in all its HQ glory

<spoiler>

EDIT someone help me with spoilers i always forget how to do them

You do it like this [ spoiler ] -insert content - [ / spoiler ] but take out the spaces

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Woah I just woke up and 

Spoiler

So first of all the alternate covers leaked? The full Tracklist? Dealer? I’m not gonna listen to it though and also the vinyl and cassette colours leaked through the universal store if there is anything else can someone update me thanks!

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Spoiler

Ngl, verses and I don't wanna liiiiive are the best parts of the song. Everything else she's singing is intentionally ugly, so I hope we will get some music video where she'll be drunk and crazy. That would elevate song for me. But lbr, there won't be a video.