Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BoZ on ATLR

Spoiler

Idk if I'm listening to the right thing, but it sounds like an LQ recording ff there is some weird thing playing in the background in the latter part?

But other than that it's the same, the male vocals are Miles Kane ofc

Lana to the Dealer haters:

ODa4j1G.png

Let's be real, is it gonna be my favorite from the album? Probably not. Do I still think it's going to be a fucking mood within the album? Hell yeah. I'm here for it. I want more weird shit like this.

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

he posted a yt video here with a snippet

Somebody a few posts back literally just posted a tik tok with a snippet and im sorry but they better get banned too or I'll shut this shit down MYSELF:oprah3: 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I loved COCC and I've loved the previews of Blue Banisters, but this... I wouldn't mind having a full 45+ minute long album that sounds like this :illumilana2: ain't nobody saying laNA's lOsinG hER spArk after they hear this. one week ago people were fighting about piano flops and look what we have among us now

Spoiler

I still believe it's a demo though, cause ain't no way... 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

I really called today an intermission this morning....:bebe: If anything, today has been more chaotic than yesterday was

imageproxy.jpg

I’m acquiring some psychedelics within the next twenty four hours and playing dealer on loop, this song is one of my favourites she’s done?  Instantly love it, such a weird atmosphere, I’ve never heard anything like it

Just now, TrashMagiq said:
  Hide contents

im still not over the fact I Can Fly was almost on this album

She's crazy, yes, but she's not THAT crazy, thank God. I would be having a breakdown. :cryney:

3 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:
  Hide contents

this song is what it sounds like when i come home really late alone from the club and take a xanax to fall asleep and then wake up with sleep paralysis so i hit my bong to fall back asleep. 

This is very...specific lol

2 minutes ago, Shaw said:

I’m acquiring some psychedelics within the next twenty four hours and playing dealer on loop, this song is one of my favourites she’s done?  Instantly love it, such a weird atmosphere, I’ve never heard anything like it

if you want something that sounds similar but without any words: 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

2 things:

1.If you loved Dealer, go check Mockasin's Caramel album. If you havent listened to it, you're in for a treat.

2. No way this album isnt leaking in the next hours, is it?