Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

The best way I can describe the temporary synth on Dealer is that it's like when that random beat comes in on Dance For Money and then goes away after a bit

ahhhhh i love that part of DFM SO MUCH

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, Shaw said:

Thank you I love this 

this song reminds me so muchhh of this movie as a whole. the lyrics being about avoiding and trying to hide away from someone or something with bad or even evil intentions. the slow heavy drums reminding me so much of the soundtrack, along with the screaming reminding me of so much of the actual shrieking and screaming that takes place in the film. I fear i will have to make an edit to the movie once the song is in HQ.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:
  Hide contents

Dealer is normal? It's not experimental or weird. Why some people are not liking it?

Spoiler

It'll prob grow on me, it was just jarring and not what I expected. I'd like it more if it was just Lana, I hate her features. I agree though it's not very different or "camp" like some users are saying, it just sounds like a normal song lol

2 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

Hide contents

this song reminds me so muchhh of this movie as a whole. the lyrics being about avoiding and trying to hide away from someone or something with bad or even evil intentions. the slow heavy drums reminding me so much of the soundtrack, along with the screaming reminding me of so much of the actual shrieking and screaming that takes place in the film. I fear i will have to make an edit to the movie once the song is in HQ.

I will be streaming the edit I fear 

4 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

the "her best album is coming" statement is still true 8PmBVY1.gif

After hearing the [REDACTED] leak? I think she's coming to top Ultraviolence, bestie. :illumilana2:

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Which didn't make sense since it was the snippets Lana posted herself sksksk

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

wait for real? they got banned for that? 

DeluluKing posted a Dealer snippet, which was a leak rather than something Lana shared herself.

Reminder to all that posting unauthorized snippets will get'cha banned! :nono:

12 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Somebody a few posts back literally just posted a tik tok with a snippet and im sorry but they better get banned too or I'll shut this shit down MYSELF:oprah3: 

Send in a report, baby! :point:

---

Also, thank you all so much for using spoilers when discussing information you gather from listening to a song leak! Please continue to do this to make things easier for us mods! Love u! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

I had to stop listening to the leak because I knew I would fall in love with that mentally ill off-key synth coming in around the midpoint of the song.

Spoiler

RIGHT I literally had to stop cause I was getting used to it and I need to forget it