Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Blue Banisters is Lana's roundabout way of giving us the TLSP album :silly:

imageproxy.jpg

17 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yes, check eclipse's IG!

the only one we haven't seen yet is the target exclusive but apparantely it's a picture of her in a john deere lol

Oh snap, ok Will do, what's his IG? I don't follow him on there only twitter. 

I'm so glad she decided to drop another album this year cause this is really feeling like an Album release like it's a Moment (even tho not much is happening on her part). COCC wasn't really a Moment it kinda came and went and didn't feel as exciting. 

qfrWuBl.png

Can't wait to listen to Arcadia and the tringles on loop tomorrow :oprah::hype:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm so glad she decided to drop another album this year cause this is really feeling like an Album release like it's a Moment (even tho not much is happening on her part). COCC wasn't really a Moment it kinda came and went and didn't feel as exciting. 

That and for me personally I didn't like the album in the slightest. Now it's top four

Spoiler

I'm probably going to add (with Miles Kane) to Dealer when the album officially comes out if there's not something like that listed with the song already

imageproxy.jpg

Can we just appreciate how much of a troll Lana is... like, genuinely?

The way Dealer is like... baiting the critics to dunk on her. The way that song is hiding out on an album with a song as beautiful as Arcadia. Twinks on other forums have the audacity to call Lana lazy for including older songs on her new album, when their faves would never release a second album in one year (unless they stan Taylor, the only other girl who's done it). Having the balls to put the song with 'Black Lives Matter' in the chorus as Track 1.

She's just... a lot. In the best way. These are all the reasons why I love her. 100%. She's really wild.

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Yeah I love the album honestly but... you are right.