Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Yeah, I do like Chemtrails quite a lot, but it came and went like a fever dream. It was also the album closest to QFTC, so I think she just wanted to put it out and move on. 

With this Blue Banisters album, she has a direction and something to say about her life.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

Dealer is fucking fire and I could listen to a whole album that sounds like that with both of those voices. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

2 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:
  Hide contents

the dealer to cherry blossom run is fucking godly, most girls can only pray that they could create an album of lana's caliber. 

Yeah, it may be her best sequence of tracks since Cruel World to West Coast. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Vanilla Icy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the dealer to cherry blossom run is fucking godly, most girls can only pray that they could create an album of lana's caliber. 

Spoiler

you're so right, its like a perfect narration of Lana's headspace, life, and her vastness what artistic genius :air: 

I’m genuinely curious about critics’ reaction to this album because we’ve obviously known many of these songs for years now so we won’t have that “wow” factor with its first listen. Also critics won’t know much about the background of these songs so they will look at it as fresh body of work, not some songs from 2014, 2017 and 2021

also I loved her latest post on Instagram, she described this album as “what I was like and what I’m like now” and this made me hopeful about her picking up songs for the tracklist not in a random but in a thoughtful way!

1 minute ago, Vanilla Icy said:
  Hide contents

I mean she's got IT. She was born a songwriter / singer. Not every person able to sing can have her vision, talent and creativeness. 

5 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg I'm waiting til I can listen in HQ but the Fire Walk With Me comparisons have me soo excited for Dealer :excited:

the way i have fire walk with me literally tattooed on my body (bc of bad choices), it's all worth it now :kris:

mUENGN9.png

6 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:
  Hide contents

There’s notching wrong to contemplating the amazing aesthetics of the whole album.