Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Spoiler

Dealer sounded a lot like something I couldnt figure out what it was and just noticed: the instrumental is quite reminiscent of Nick Cave's Brompton Oratory. Amazing song if you want to check it!

This song hits amazingly harder when you have fever. I can't wait to listen to it while drunk or high gif1.gif 

Spoiler

I DON'T WANNA LEAVE!

cry-crying.gif

I DON'T WANNA GIVE YOU NOTHING! 

cry-crying.gif

CAUSE YOU NEVER GIVE ME SOMETHING BACK!

cry-crying.gif

WHY CAN'T YOU BE GOOD FOR SOMETHING?!

cry-crying.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

Me and my best friend have been playing Dealer on repeat for the past two hours. This is a masterpiece. A bit of TLSP, a bit of Bjork vocally speaking, a bit of Cigarettes After Sex…

But make no mistake, this is all Lana. She’s a musical genius.

Did someone already try the Dealer - Thunder - WW sequence? It’s fucking breathtaking.

IMG-7960.jpg

Spoiler

I DONT WANNA LIIIIIIVE I DONT WANNA GIVE YOU NOTHING CAUSE YOU NEVER GIVE ME NOTHING BACK WHY CANT YOU BE GOOD FOR SOMETHIIIIING NOT ONE SHIRT OFF YOUR BAAAACKUGH

screaming-crazy.gif 

imageproxy.jpg

11 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

If they're used to NFR/Chemtrails Lana and only that, then no. But if they're more familiar with her, I think yes. 

Spoiler

I caved and listen. The audio quality seemed kinda weird, but I’m assuming that’s probably not how it will sound on the record. That being said, I like it!!! My only critique is that it almost feels more like a Miles Kane song with Lana as a feature (as opposed to the reverse), but it works surprisingly well:popcorn:I love how she transitions from this very desperate wailing to an almost childlike pouting tone. Ugh, I love her 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

I caved and listen. The audio quality seemed kinda weird, but I’m assuming that’s probably not how it will sound on the record. That being said, I like it!!! My only critique is that it almost feels more like a Miles Kane song with Lana as a feature (as opposed to the reverse), but it works surprisingly well:popcorn:I love how she transitions from this very desperate wailing to an almost childlike pouting tone. Ugh, I love her 

Spoiler

TASTEFUL KING WBK

Y'all. Dealer didn't leak in HQ. That's just my edit, I tried to remove the weird synth in the background by looping the first verse :derpna2: I'm sure when it does come out in HQ, it will be great, tho!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Y'all. Dealer didn't leak in HQ. That's just my edit, I tried to remove the weird synth in the background by looping the first verse :derpna2: I'm sure when it does come out in HQ, it will be great, tho!

:deadbanana: im gonna pass out actually

mUENGN9.png