Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Y'all. Dealer didn't leak in HQ. That's just my edit, I tried to remove the weird synth in the background by looping the first verse :derpna2: I'm sure when it does come out in HQ, it will be great, tho!

:deadbanana: im gonna pass out actually

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Y'all. Dealer didn't leak in HQ. That's just my edit, I tried to remove the weird synth in the background by looping the first verse :derpna2: I'm sure when it does come out in HQ, it will be great, tho!

I thought it was weird that

Spoiler

The "fucking spirit" line

Was suddenly gone. You're a legend for that, though, and if the final version of Dealer has the synth, I'll probably just keep listening to yours :kiss3:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

omg wtf it literally sounds hq

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's in a higher bit rate tho

Just now, Surf Noir said:

plasticsguy the troll of the century :toofloppy:

This time I didn't do it on purpose. I just don't have my USB, and I wanted it on my phone, so it was the easiest option :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Lana starts the preorder

Me:

I give you all my money, give you all my money, give you all my MONIESSSSSS

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I thought it was weird that

Hide contents

The "fucking spirit" line

Was suddenly gone. You're a legend for that, though, and if the final version of Dealer has the synth, I'll probably just keep listening to yours :kiss3:

If it does, don't worry! I'll try to isolate the vocals and mix it with the instrumental from the first verse :blush3: But i'm sure it won't have it! probably the person who leaked the song did it on purpose or something 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

listen, I'm fine for you to all to delude yourselves with release dates and music videos etc but PLEASE don't delude yourself into think she'll get a grammy, it's too sad when it doesn't happen :ohno:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Spoiler

My trip-hop loving heart is in HEAVEN. And the synth/keyboards are indeed reminiscent of Twin Peaks soundtrack. I stan. :rollin:

Also the daddy issues ("Don't try my father either/ he ain't been home for years") UGH it's the sexy messed-up sibling of Text Book

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Briefly thought the ‘weird synth’ was not meant to be a part of the song :paris: 

realised it was edited out by one of us in the supposed ‘hq leak’ :slayty:

I pray for u dealer, u and that off key synth in the second verse of yours :squidward:

Do you think the album version will have this synth? 

The 9-14 track run is a career highlight. Absolutely incredible. 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Shaw said:

Briefly thought the ‘weird synth’ was not meant to be a part of the song :paris: 

realised it was edited out by one of us :slayty:

I pray for u dealer, u and that off key synth in the second verse of yours :squidward:

Do you think the album version will have this synth? 

why can't boz be more clear about it :oprah3:

mUENGN9.png