Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Everyone who's disappointed that French Restaurant didn't make BB feel free to upvote this post and vent with me :icant:

It’s a very beautiful song, but the lyrics were very 2011 Lana… I’m not sure she still stood by those anymore (though that song is so good)

OKAY OKAY OKAY I STILL HAVE 20 PAGES TO CATCH UP ON AND IM ABSTAINING FROM LISTENING BUT THE CONFIRMATION THAT

Spoiler

DEALER IS FEATURING MY BELOVED SCOUSE DADDY MILES KANE?? OH MY FUCKIGBGIDOGDJSOPDIFAWOIJFSDJ !!!!!!!! I fuckng LOVE HIMSEOIFDJDM this is so unexpected!!!! cannot WAIT to hear this track!!!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Lana really lowered our expectations to hell with the single covers before completely launching us into the sky :kris:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Lana really lowered our expectations to hell with the single covers before completely launching us into the sky :kris:

It really makes me think that she is more calculated than we think and it was all intentional :rip: but she’s so mysterious that we will never truly know wtf her intentions are

I decided to enter my willpower wildflower wildfire era and not listen to

Spoiler

Dealer

(I didn't even listen to the Arcadia snippet Lana posted) but I have a question:

Spoiler

Is it similar to the "creepy" Lana demos? Like Daytona Meth, Noir, So Legit etc. You know, lowkey a mess but iconic and works in the end.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, honey dew said:

STOP its taking every shred of my willpower to not listen to D***** after your descriptions
DoDCo2_XkAM2Yd3.jpg

LITERALLY me right now its my most craved track but..... im gonna wait :cryney2: its gonna be worth it bby!! hang in there with me!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I decided to enter my willpower wildflower wildfire era and not listen to

Hide contents

Dealer

(I didn't even listen to the Arcadia snippet Lana posted) but I have a question:

Hide contents

Is it similar to the "creepy" Lana demos? Like Daytona Meth, Noir, So Legit etc. You know, lowkey a mess but iconic and works in the end.

Spoiler

Ya sorta, definitely gives those late 00s demo vibes 

it doesn’t necessarily sound like one of those songs specifically, but a similar feeling from it 

I’m so sad that I couldn’t be here with you guys to melting down with y’all. I had a very busy day today but I have to say that I’m still so lost in all of this madness.

I think this album is going to be one of my favorites and I really think the tracklist is so intriguing and interesting!

Also, her description about what this album is about made me think that, if there’s actually a new album coming really soon after BB, maybe it’s an album that will explore her expectations about herself for the future. Maybe it will be about the place she wants to be in a near or faraway future (which I think it can be Rock Candy Sweet).

This kind of “revenge” where she’s not attacking who attacked her but she’s showing they were wrong all this time is really the truest and bravest kind of revenge!

Now about Dealer: It sucks that it got leaked now that we are only a month away from the album. I actually do think the leaked information we had today was really off since preorder is dropping tomorrow! It must be really frustrating for Lana and her team!

Spoiler

I only heard like 30 seconds and I’m so confused! Production slaps tho. 

With all of this, i think I’ll get the white vinyl with standard cover because she looks gorgeous there! 
I’m so happy and excited! 
Thanks for coming to my TEDTALK 

arrested-development-comedy.gif

0YnL0Kf.gif

The two Dealers that leaked are different versions! The second leak reuses the same lyrics from verse to 2nd verse, the first leak didn't.

Spoiler

First Leak Lyrics:
[Miles]
Please don't try to find me through my dealer
He won't pick up his phone
Please don't try my doctor, either
He won't take any calls
He's no fucking spirit dealer
They just couldn't stop til dawn
But he's gone now for the weekend

[Lana]
I tried you, I wrote you, and I walked away

Second Leak Lyrics:
[Miles]
Please don’t try to find me through my Dealer
He won’t pick up his phone
Please don’t try my father either
He ain’t been home for years
I know why my spirits eager
I can see through the tears
I get lost in the ether

[Lana]
I tried you, I wrote you, I turned around

I wonder which will be used?

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Bb is shaping to be a really good album cause I feel it’s more personal and something I can listen to and feel connected to the songs

That was my main issue with Cocc. I’m pretty sure most of the songs are personal for her, but when I listen I couldn’t relate and connect to most of the songs on there 

nF70D0F.png