Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wasnt ready to be sucker punched in the tear ducts by the l*ak.... the elizabeth we've been missing for so long is back. This is the first time an LDR song has made my gut sink and eyes water in such a long time. Such a long time i almost completely forgot what it feels like to not know what youre in for when going into an LDR song. God bless miles kane. God bless those sessions. This album will be the best album of 2021, im sorry Annie.

PowerlessDearestBullfrog-size_restricted

7o1w8Uh.gif

Dt2M.gif

oh my goddd you guys so much happened while i was taking my midday catnap :trisha: ykno i’ve been lurking here since That day in september last year but i was always too shy to post … i feel super excited to actually be involved in the pre-release this time around :trisha:

anyways..

Spoiler

i’m trying not to listen to the dealer leak but after hearing yalls reviews …. the willpower is leaving my body :defeated:sounds like a perfect drunk&manic&framing a pic of my ex’s mugshot song

6 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

The two Dealers that leaked are different versions! The second leak reuses the same lyrics from verse to 2nd verse, the first leak didn't.

Reveal hidden contents

First Leak Lyrics:
[Miles]
Please don't try to find me through my dealer
He won't pick up his phone
Please don't try my doctor, either
He won't take any calls
He's no fucking spirit dealer
They just couldn't stop til dawn
But he's gone now for the weekend

[Lana]
I tried you, I wrote you, and I walked away

Second Leak Lyrics:
[Miles]
Please don’t try to find me through my Dealer
He won’t pick up his phone
Please don’t try my father either
He ain’t been home for years
I know why my spirits eager
I can see through the tears
I get lost in the ether

[Lana]
I tried you, I wrote you, I turned around

I wonder which will be used?

our first blue banisters "demo" leak and arcadia isn't even out yet :air:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

this is an album for the front porch.

Spoiler

‘Dealer’ sounds great to my ears. It’s shrill, but that’s what I expected from a track in which LDR says she “screams her head off.” As others have said, it’s very different from anything else she’s done, and would have been out of place on COCC  

Spoiler

I obviously haven’t heard the entire record yet, but I’m thinking she’ll at least get an 80 on Metacritic—not that it matters, but that’s my guess.

BB, WW, and TB are lyrically some of her best. Dealer will probably be hit or miss with critics, but I feel it will be lauded for being a bit experimental for Lana’s released music; the same goes for LL and its voice-guitar effect.

It’s difficult to say what the reception for her unreleased in general will be. I think most will appreciate CB & its vulnerability, but I’m not sure past that. I could see it going either way. 

The remaining “new” tracks will likely have the same lyrical integrity as the triple single release, so I’m expecting them to do well! Arcadia’s lyrics are interesting: the imagery of Land Rovers in a sensual context is a bit…odd, but I like to think that’s part of Lana’s charm and her campy caricatures of Americana.

Either way, I can tell I’m getting a lot of replay from this record, and I think it will likely be her most timeless and “classic” record yet…maybe even her best so far:teehee:   

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

theory: the reason there's a second leak of dealer with repeated lyrics is because someone wanted to pretend they had the full HQ version so they just replaced the part with the weird synth in the original leak with the first verse, as well as did something to make the beginning sound more fluid. it still doesn't sound HQ at all, so the "full HQ leak" in its title has to be a lie. idk, just some food for thought.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, yassgrenade said:

Reveal hidden contents

theory: the reason there's a second leak of dealer with repeated lyrics is because someone wanted to pretend they had the full HQ version so they just replaced the part with the weird synth in the original leak with the first verse, as well as did something to make the beginning sound more fluid. it still doesn't sound HQ at all, so the "full HQ leak" in its title has to be a lie. idk, just some food for thought.

Spoiler

if this is the one that I think your talking about I'm not sure but one of them is fake and someone in eclipses server just edited it to see what it would be like HQ

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

So this album’s gonna be good but rock candy sweet’s gonna be evennnnn better. That’s what I’m really excited for. I want the NEW new stuff 

3 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:
  Hide contents

if this is the one that I think your talking about I'm not sure but one of them is fake and someone in eclipses server just edited it to see what it would be like HQ

that’s probably it! thank u ? 

giphy.gif