Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Wow I’ve missed a lot. I think I’m going to wait to listen to Dealer. I hope it’s worth the wait!!! I wonder if she screams on this track like she had talked about earlier…

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Dealer perfectly captures

Spoiler

a very specific feeling around being trapped in an addiction - or with someone with an addiction -  the monotony mixed with mania 

like when Roller Girl and Amber Waves are in the bedroom doing drugs and they're crying and laughing and would do anything to leave but can never leave

4 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

Dealer perfectly captures

Spoiler

a very specific feeling around being trapped in an addiction - or with someone with an addiction -  the monotony mixed with mania 

like when Roller Girl and Amber Waves are in the bedroom doing drugs and they're crying and laughing and would do anything to leave but can never leave

Yes! I was with a heroin addict for 4 years until July 2020 and I can feel exactly what she was going for in this song. It's fucking amazing, I can feel the frustration and emotion behind her "screams" Ugh idk how to explain it. OMG I love this song. I cannot wait for this album

I just heard it and omg, when she came on I felt every sensation known to man. I felt the struggle, the frustration, the emotion of not being able to do anything and just being angry. FUCK I love it. I need more like this.

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

So is the version of Dealer without the weird noise fanmade?? I'm not about to go back through all the pages to check :rip: 

Yes