Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I can’t believe this is going to be an actual album released by the real Lana Del Rey, the tracklist reads like a fan wishlist :wub: I love this woman and her art so much, it’s overwhelming :crai: 

Spoiler

Dealer is really good, iirc Lana had minor backing vocals on Miles Kane’s track Loaded didn’t she? I’ve been waiting to hear them work together again. I wish Lana had more singing bc the song kind of sounds like the first half and second half are about the same, I feel like MK’s part overshadows her a lot. But the screaming is really good. Really emotive track. This album is gonna be something else…. so many iconic tracks. Potentially one of her best records?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

31 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Wow I’ve missed a lot. I think I’m going to wait to listen to Dealer. I hope it’s worth the wait!!! I wonder if she screams on this track like she had talked about earlier…

Spoiler

it's not actual screaming (i genuinely thought she was gonna go lingua ignota on us lol)– more like very intense/loud/plaintive singing, in a way we've not heard from her before

aOaIzH2.gif

:toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, HighbytheSea said:

Woahhhhhhhhhh WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

i think he's shading her (esp if interlude is...just an interlude, didn't someone spill that it's a piano/non-vocal track that we'll hear at the end of the arcadia vid?)

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Maybe he had a threesome one time with Lana and some homelessly chic looking man and that’s what the trio interlude is about :toofunny:

uh
dBQFDk4.gif

14 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

I wonder if lana let Clayton listen to any of her unleaked songs even blue banisters songs 

We should ask him to leak UFB