Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Did we ever get the Target artwork?

And did we ever get the webstore and UO artworks outside of the digital mockups?

not yet, the UO artwork is the blue profile but we know she's in front of or in a John Deere on the Target cover

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Quick question — was the yellow vinyl with the cover art of her side profile extracted from  her webstore?

I am wondering if that edition is, in fact, a webstore exclusive and not solely a UO exclusive, as the webstore lists both a white and yellow vinyl variant (and evidently, both a white and yellow variant surfaced). 

I guess we’ll find out in about 12 hours :silly: but just thought I’d ask! :) 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Quick question — was the yellow vinyl with the cover art of her side profile extracted from webstore?

I am wondering if that edition is, in fact, a webstore exclusive and not solely a UO exclusive, as the webstore lists both a white and yellow vinyl variant (and evidently, both a white and yellow variant surfaced). 

I guess we’ll find out in about 12 hours :silly: but just thought I’d ask! :) 

i think it is from there! but i'm not sure if that means it's exactly the same and we can order it from her? hmm...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

not yet, the UO artwork is the blue profile but we know she's in front of or in a John Deere on the Target cover

do we know this for sure? I thought someone just said it as a joke

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

There's also the one with her and Tex & Mex with her faceswap smile

My question is if we have them by themselves without the digital mockup. 

Or did you answer that already and I'm just a dumb fuq

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i think it is from there! but i'm not sure if that means it's exactly the same and we can order it from her? hmm...

I’m curious to know, as everyone keeps referring to it as the UO exclusive, but all of the other merch that was discovered today came from her website! Maybe the yellow vinyl is an exclusive on her webstore and UO? 

It’s kinda fun to draw parallels with all her releases post BTD

UV/NFR - a big sonic shift from the previous album that sorta cemented her lane with UV sending her down the more dream pop/psych lane and NFR down the folk/singer songwriter lane - both of which are hugely praised as her best

HM/COCC - more introspective, refined and subdued versions of the previous record while also having their own flare - HM blending more jazz and trap influences with dream pop and COCC more Americana and pure folk music with the singer songwriter styles

LFL/BB - a bit of a mishmash of new and old ideas - both of which have her continuing to grow with LFL giving the first tastes of her more mature and introspective style of late on the closing tracks while also having a throwback to the more pop friendly style, while BB is set to have a little bit of everything: fan fav leaked songs, some of her most introspective writing yet and for sure some new sonic landscapes that she hast explored much previous 

Spoiler

As shown by dealer

end rant

anyways arcadia 12 hours we won

Just now, The Siren said:

There's also the one with her and Tex & Mex with her faceswap smile

My question is if we have them by themselves without the digital mockup. 

Or did you answer that already and I'm just a dumb fuq

lol we're ONLY missing the Target cover, the other covers have have. i think that's what you're asking? i'm not sure :air2: i'm 99% sure they aren't digital mockups, they're just the image from the "item" on her store

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m curious to know, as everyone keeps referring to it as the UO exclusive, but all of the other merch that was discovered today came from her website! Maybe the yellow vinyl is an exclusive on her webstore and UO? 

yeah we're not sure yet.... however maybe UO has a different vinyl color? with the same cover? or maybe it has something special with it? if there's an exclusive copy there, then idk what that would mean if we're getting the same thing from her store? idk it's weird

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Peace said:

I just know the reason we don’t have the target cover is because it’s going to eat every other cover upppp

yesss bitch it's gonna fucking make everyone collapse. i hope it's a weird color like those images neil shared

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

lol we're ONLY missing the Target cover, the other covers have have. i think that's what you're asking? i'm not sure :air2: i'm 99% sure they aren't digital mockups, they're just the image from the "item" on her store

We have the images of the alt covers together with the colour of the vinyl or CD discs. I'm asking if we have them without that latter part. 

I'm asking if we had them like this. I cropped them myself on mobile so idk how big their dimensions are. 

https://imgur.com/a/HdFSNYA

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

yeah we're not sure yet.... however maybe UO has a different vinyl color? with the same cover? or maybe it has something special with it? if there's an exclusive copy there, then idk what that would mean if we're getting the same thing from her store? idk it's weird

The LFL coke bottle clear vinyl was described as an UO exclusive even though it was sold on her webstore so it could be the same case with this one

was still pondering on whether i should listen to Thee leaked song or not . so i decided to ask my cat :flutter: put two treats out, the left treat was yes and right treat was no. whichever she ate first would be her response 

well. my cat is a dumbass single celled organism…she walked in between the treats and just came to me instead :bebe:

the question remains unanswered :( but i’ll be playing arcadia for her tomorrow so she remembers not to take these things lightly 

has anyone transcribed the new snippet we got of Arcadia from Lana today? is she saying "my curves, they be real all day"? what is she saying?

giphy.gif