Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

can't believe we're getting her best album in 4 weeks :hype:

Spoiler

first I got the feeling that I'd want to claim Black Bathing Suit but idk, kinda getting the vibe that it will be an instant favourite but when time passes the love will fade away... we'll see

Spoiler

soon enough, 4 WEEKS

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Sam fender sold only 40k first week ?

Maybe BB can top it if she releases CDs and Casettes on 8th.

Does anyone know if only vinyls are delayed or  even CDs and Casettes? ATRL BESTIES

Tony bennet and gaga jazz album wont make much noise either I think. Their last project charted at No 11 in BB when Gaga was at her peak fame.

Maybe she can get her #1.??

...cocc had 17k streams wtf....

Bb better get 50k!!!!!

so there is a chance that lana can get to #1 or #2 :creepna3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I’m like 10 hours late but

IF THOSE COVER ARTS ARE REAL, I’M GONNA BUY EVERY SINGLE VERSION OF THE ALBUM I CAN, they are stunniiiiiiiiinnnggg aaaah her best album really is coming, isn’t it?? :trisha:

Three beautiful singles with very personal lyrics!

Arcadia dropping tomorrow! OMG NO WAIT IT’S TODAY how did I forget?? :wat:

Thunder, Cherry Blossom AND Dealer!!

I’M HYPED AGAIN! :hype:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Spoiler

gave a quick listen to Lana’s part in Dealer and… WHAT??? It’s insane! She doesn’t sound the most pleasant, but I think all of the strain was intentional, like she’s raging about something. That’s why it’s so good! It’s a bit sad we’re apparently getting the 2017 version. If she was able to belt such notes in 2017, I can’t even imagine how incredible she would sound now. Her voice has only become better and better over the years, and her belts are the best they’ve ever been now, if she were to re-record Dealer in 2021, she would annihilate us. Maybe it’s for the better that we’re not getting a re-recorded version, we’d lose our wigs in the depths of the universe

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think Blue Banisters will do quite well where I live (NZ) because

-Born To Die #2, 105 Weeks

-Paradise #19, 1 week :facepalm:

-Ultraviolence #1, 14 Weeks (her only #1 album in NZ these Ultraviolence scrapped tracks should help it)

-Honeymoon #2, 10 Weeks

-Lust For Life #2, 8 Weeks

-Norman F*cking Rockwell! #5, 10 Weeks

-Chemtrails Over The Country Club #2 :flutter:,  4 weeks

I haven't seen anyone that will get traction on the NZ Charts (NZ Artists) releasing in October so I think she will get a #2 or #3 maybe even a #1.

UtrMWJM.jpg

1 hour ago, FredRed said:

Lana's thought process. 

"Lay your hands on me like you're a bulldozer"

Might be a bit much. 

"Lay your hands on me like you're a Land Rover "

Perfect. 

He bulldozed me and it felt like a kiss.:cumming2:

Dealer is Brilliant.

Spoiler

The drums remind me of Sad Girl and I get ultraviolence vibes from it. It works really well as a duet. 

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers. <3

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Lana can probably get a delayed #1 when physicals drop right? like that’s where majority of her sales come from anyway. doubt she’ll get #1 with just streams 

I doubt olivia or taylor would sell more than 30k now..since their albums have been released long ago.

The hype for them maybe dying down..

Wait wait wait!!!! :trisha:

Spoiler

Is dealer a feature???? Miles Kaneee???

whaaat??? I thought it was solo song… I love it tho but what???? What did I misss

Also whoever leaked it… girl you are grounded :tommy:

this is is going to be one of her best if not her best album I can feel it is a mix of all of her albums and what we have so far sounds so good!!!

UtrMWJM.jpg

I can see that this thread will hit 2000 pages today, which I love because it has four digits, so fit the meaning that the album will be released in four weeks. 

Spoiler

ALRIGHT I'M TOO WEAK AND LIFE IS TOO SHORT I LISTENED TO IT:kris::kris::kris:

it's SO good. fucking heavenly literally everything i wanted for so so long. miles kane is her best feature:defeated: with my second favorite now being julian lennon, fight me it's one of the best songs from lfl 

her best album ever really is coming and i'm so much more excited now i can't !!!

Well, I’m trying to find meaning of the marketing strategy. Maybe this time they want to invest on longevity… both on the 8th and on the 22th there are no big threats for Lana, so perhaps they are confident that she can do well both times (the first only with streaming - which should be fine due to all the famous unreleased and will also improve her numbers - and the second with physicals since she is very strong and solid with vinyls and ecc)! This will also help to keep the album up in the charts! And it sounds logic to try new things now, with a second release in a year. Sooo streaming and longevity were the two key words they thought, methink. I hope that none of you little f*gs will let her down in both cases :bitchfight:

anyways in the end who f cares TODAY IS ARCADIA DAY :party: