Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

There's been so much excitement around the album itself I almost forgot we were getting Arcadia today! Can't wait!

Wow, so many great news. I hope she will confirm everything today.:ahh:

So she's making up for the canceled Cocctober last year by givingΒ us Banistober this year ?:smile4:Β 

Β 

I don't mind the leaks on the album as long as they contribute to the story. If she prefers giving us every 6 months a new album with half leaked and half unheard that tells a complete story instead of one compilationΒ of 25 random leaks, I'm all up for it.Β :agree:

Β 

I think the verses of Nectar of gods are perfect but I hope theΒ chorus is reworked. I love the song but always though the chorus was weak, using typical Lana elements that didn't tell anything (wild and crazy, colour blue...). It wouldn't live up to it's new name or to theΒ lyrical quality of the songs we've heard so far.Β :oprah3:

Β 

Β 

not that i really care much for charts, but

love for sale will probably go #2 in the u.k., taylor’s fearless vinyl will be shipped that week too meaning a return to #1 is likely.

sam fender is probably going to go #2, lana is a more established artist and even tho he is quite popular here, so is lana and she’s just generally more well known at this point in time

i don’t know how long fearless will go #1 for, it could be just the one week, or two. but blue banisters is almost definitely going top two unless any big artists surprise release

Β 

i do love sam fender and wish him the best, but i think blue banisters will most likely go #1 on the u.k. official chart and potentially billboard 200?Β 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

is there any info about boxset?Β 

I hope we do get a boxset that's one of the Lana things that I collect I'm so sad we didn't get an NFR one but I will be really said if we don't get a Blue Banisters one manifesting that we do thoughΒ :party:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,Β Β je sais que tu m'aimes aussiΒ ~

8 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

I Guess You Could Call It Textbook...

Β  Hide contents

I actually feel like this a good opening line to the album

Β 

Β 

So weird that she chose this song to open the record. It doesn't have a memorable opening line like all her other openers, it's slow, not especially memorable in her catalogue, and it doesn't follow the 1.2.1.2 chronology of her openers so far. Very weird, random choice that I still hope isn't true. Blue Banisters would be a better opener.Β 

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

@StyleΒ how will BB go #1 if fearless is shipped oct 8..nOIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Β 

Β 

fearless vinyls are shipped october 1st, the same week as gaga and tony’s album. it will probably repeak at #1 for a week and then the week of blue banisters release it will be #2-#5

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

7 minutes ago, Style said:

fearless vinyls are shipped october 1st, the same week as gaga and tony’s album. it will probably repeak at #1 for a week and then the week of blue banisters release it will be #2-#5

Β 

Niceee. it's either BB or that Gaga tony Bennett for #1 on oct 8 week.. the gaga album it's full jazzy I dont think twinks gonna stream it ??

I know we go through this with every pre-release and ususally I'm the last one to say something like that out of hype buuuuuuuuuuuuut

Β 

I feel like this could actually be one of her best works! Zach Dawes as a producer, the smart lyricism, the inclusion of some of her best unreleased stuff, the artwork ... It's such a promising vibe right now.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!