Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I’ve seen people on Twitter think Arcadia was produced by Jack and asking Lana to stop making piano songs with him… Funny thing is Jack didn’t even produce Arcadia, it just shows how he was never the problem. Some fans just don’t like her new sound and her piano-based songs, no matter who produced them. It’s just easier for them to blame Jack than admit Lana’s music might not be for them anymore :/

Anyway, stream Arcadia tonight!!!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

not listening to Dealer leak is super hard, but i've also decided not to listen to Arcadia until we get the album and that's gonna be even HARDER :deadbanana: yet im still somehow excited for today? even though i know im not gonna be listening to the song?? girlies i really need to get out more

Wq9zHLl.jpg

We know that a lot of artists are releasing next month, which would explain the physical copies getting delayed. But what if it was also a way of testing of the album would leak before release? So far, the three singles didn’t leak, nor did Arcadia (except for a brief snippet). Her last three albums were all leaked because of copies sent too soon, so maybe a two-week delay could prevent that… I also have the feeling that she had to compromise for Chemtrails, promo-wise, and maybe she got a bit more latitude with BB.

1 minute ago, FallingCherry said:

I’ve seen people on Twitter think Arcadia was produced by Jack and asking Lana to stop making piano songs with him… Funny thing is Jack didn’t even produce Arcadia, it just shows how he was never the problem. Some fans just don’t like her new sound and her piano-based songs, no matter who produced them. It’s just easier for them to blame Jack than admit Lana’s music might not be for them anymore :/

they will be real quiet when they hear Dealer lmao

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

is she still getting lip fillers. her lips look kinda swollen in that new arcadia clip on insta

Spoiler

and i dont mind dealer being a feature because whoever that man is he sings beutifully and he can have my bussy anytimes. she served and outperformed him anyways

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, daphnedinkley said:

not listening to Dealer leak is super hard, but i've also decided not to listen to Arcadia until we get the album and that's gonna be even HARDER :deadbanana: yet im still somehow excited for today? even though i know im not gonna be listening to the song?? girlies i really need to get out more

i was also gonna go that route but caved in literally the second stuff began to leak :die:

PRAYING there will be no exclusive tracks.... I CAN'T DEAL if there will be another flipside/is this happiness situation :(

I need all the tracks on streaming platforms :pray2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, FallingCherry said:

well, we all know where those fans belong...Oprah Winfrey Shrug GIF - Oprah Winfrey Shrug What Do You Know GIFs

5 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

i'm all for the jack antonoff hate campaign but people have to realize that he only concretizes the artist's vision. blaming him for lana's and lorde's recent music is kinda dumb considering he helped make their arguably best album to date.

4 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

PRAYING there will be no exclusive tracks.... I CAN'T DEAL if there will be another flipside/is this happiness situation :(

I need all the tracks on streaming platforms :pray2:

we havent had exclusive tracks for 7 years...... :sideeye:

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

1 minute ago, athena said:

we havent had exclusive tracks for 7 years...... :sideeye:

love it :legend:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

i'm all for the jack antonoff hate campaign but people have to realize that he only concretizes the artist's vision. blaming him for lana's and lorde's recent music is kinda dumb considering he helped make their arguably best album to date.

I never understood the hate for him, as you said, all he does is concretise the artist’s vision. If people think all of Lana’s piano ballads are produced by Jack now, it’s clearly not that they don’t click with Jack, but with Lana’s vision and current sound :/ She’s the one who wants her songs to sound a certain way

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Well good morning everyone! This is going to be a beautiful day! It is raining here in my city and I have classes during the morning and work during the afternoon so I'll be able to listen to Arcadia a bit later than everyone else but I'm sooo happy. Every Lana Del Rey Release Day is a blessing. 

i feel like we were so misled by the three bb singles; i had NO idea they would function the would they do in the album. ww's drums make even more sense given the sound of dealer. lana is a fucking MASTERMIND. even the singles' picsart covers... just for her to serve extremely elegant and timeless album art. lana and her team must have been howling laughing at the breakdowns over the "piano ballads" 

:lange::wowcry:

mUENGN9.png

9 minutes ago, Style said:

i kinda love bonus tracks exclusives etc because it means we get more songs but i also hate the contract aspect of it and some songs not being on streaming for a decade :noparty:

Did i miss the memo? What bonus tracks are talking about???:oop: