Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

i would love someone to tell me what about Dealer is good cause i want to like her music again but after hearing THAT i just cant

It is an overall vibe/atmosphere it creates. I love the raw/improvised feel to it. I feel like it is a very divisive track and very much an acquired taste. It just really feels like you can feel her mood. The song just kind of lingers and radiates in the air, it is palpable. I feel like it is some heavy sad girl shit that is easier to relate too if you've dealt with some darker/heavier shit in your life. Although that isn't a necessary requirement lol and doesn't mean you will like it if you have. It is all subjective after all. It just triggers a sense of nostalgia for me that I can't quite describe. I have been where she is in that song. While the feeling is dark and almost suffocating it is also very heady and hypnotizing. I def think it is a track you will either get or not, love or hate lol.

1 minute ago, Solar Fields said:

I would rather have unreleased songs untouched than ruined like our poor sister BAR

Hellow taste is found missing. 

both are equally good.

WHATEVERS ON TONIGHT. I JUZ WANNA PARTY with uuuu <3

Yeah she should have kept the original chorus for the last chorus of the reworked version and also Included the outro 

12 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

i would love someone to tell me what about Dealer is good cause i want to like her music again but after hearing THAT i just cant

it's not our job to convince you to like it. we can't make you have taste :hooker:

faSE.gif

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Anything happen in the last 20 pages to know about? I don’t have the energy to keep up at this pace :toofunny: :deadbanana:

Nothing significant . I think an insider(??) I'm not sure if they are..but they said Nectar is not reworked. 

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

Dealer is so catchy:defeated:

PLEASE DONT :twirls:

TRY TO FIND ME THROUGH MY DEAAAALER:icant:

I just wish she sang one of the verses, but i also do like the jarring difference between Miles and then Lana howling 

I don't know if this has already been discussed but didn't she basically confirm another single before the album? In the IG caption she said that Arcadia is in the middle (timeline wise) and that by the time we get the record we'll know where she is now. I don't know if she's talking about when we hear the whole album or that we'll know by the time we have it. Her use of future tense always confuses me :icant: time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, scarlettohara said:

sorry if i missed this but do we know if the smiling dogs cover will be available on vinyl or just cd? and if it does come on vinyl, do we know its corresponding colour yet? :)

I don't think we know exactly yet

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

4 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Nothing significant . I think an insider(??) I'm not sure if they are..but they said Nectar is not reworked. 

Thanks! I think of all the unreleased songs that we knew about Nectar makes the most sense to keep the same. Her voice is pretty much the same now as it was in that original recording, at least in my opinion. Hoping LL gets a little upgrade tho :legend::defeated:

2 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

sorry if i missed this but do we know if the smiling dogs cover will be available on vinyl or just cd? and if it does come on vinyl, do we know its corresponding colour yet? :)

I think both, but not entirely sure.

5 minutes ago, DLT said:

It is an overall vibe/atmosphere it creates. I love the raw/improvised feel to it. I feel like it is a very divisive track and very much an acquired taste. It just really feels like you can feel her mood. The song just kind of lingers and radiates in the air, it is palpable. I feel like it is some heavy sad girl shit that is easier to relate too if you've dealt with some darker/heavier shit in your life. Although that isn't a necessary requirement lol and doesn't mean you will like it if you have. It is all subjective after all. It just triggers a sense of nostalgia for me that I can't quite describe. I have been where she is in that song. While the feeling is dark and almost suffocating it is also very heady and hypnotizing. I def think it is a track you will either get or not, love or hate lol.

thank you for sharing your touch on the track, i get the point but idk if i have listened to some shady LQ version or sth, but it doesn't give me such emotions at all ;c

2 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

it's not our job to convince you to like it. we can't make you have taste :hooker:

just ew

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't know if this has already been discussed but didn't she basically confirm another single before the album? In the IG caption she said that Arcadia is in the middle (timeline wise) and that by the time we get the record we'll know where she is now. I don't know if she's talking about when we hear the whole album or that we'll know by the time we have it. Her use of future tense always confuses me :icant: time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future

Hmmmm she is always a conundrum lol. I take it as by the time we physically have the record since it will be digital release first, even though we are not supposed to know that lol.