Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Thanks! I think of all the unreleased songs that we knew about Nectar makes the most sense to keep the same. Her voice is pretty much the same now a says as it was in that original recording, at least in my opinion. Hoping LL gets a little upgrade tho :legend::defeated:

Spoiler

Her vocals in that session were deeper and  breathier.. she could have slayed it had she re recorded 

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't know if this has already been discussed but didn't she basically confirm another single before the album? In the IG caption she said that Arcadia is in the middle (timeline wise) and that by the time we get the record we'll know where she is now. I don't know if she's talking about when we hear the whole album or that we'll know by the time we have it. Her use of future tense always confuses me :icant: time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future

i take it to mean the rest of the songs on the album (when it drops) will explain where she's at today 

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't know if this has already been discussed but didn't she basically confirm another single before the album? In the IG caption she said that Arcadia is in the middle (timeline wise) and that by the time we get the record we'll know where she is now. I don't know if she's talking about when we hear the whole album or that we'll know by the time we have it. Her use of future tense always confuses me :icant: time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future

I kinda hope the UO cover is from a second MV she's already shot because she looks so fucking regal. I love it. 

I can't believe I promised myself not to listen to Arcadia, The Trio and the LQ version of Dealer until the album is released. Lol, good luck with that! :sass:

54 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Well, they all might be the same versions we all have :toofunny:

imo we don't really have anything until it's released :fabcat: (yes this is probably higly unpopular, pls dont kill me :kiss:)

I do understand the want for some songs to actually be re-recorded to fit the album etc though!!

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Spoiler

Her vocals in that session were deeper and  breathier.. she could have slayed it had she re recorded 

Idk her not re-recording seems to have more meaning since she felt all that emotion at that specific time in her life. It probably wouldn't come out as passionate today. I'm probably wrong but I'm sure she did that for a reason :agree:

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about song/album in spoilers <3

I can't believe we're in the midst of another pre-order day. I know it's frustrating being a Lana stan, but days like this are when I count my blessings :thankyou:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I read somewhere that this version of Dealer does not have final mixing finished + that the feature may be taken off the track. Apparently someone heard a snippet where it was Lana singing the verses. Can anyone confirm that this exists??

Not Dealer growing on me in just 24 hours. After the day I've had,, sumn about lana screaming

I don't wanna liiiiiiiiiiiive

It requires a certain mindset :icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

5 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I kinda hope the UO cover is from a second MV she's already shot because she looks so fucking regal. I love it. 

I can't believe I promised myself not to listen to Arcadia, The Trio and the LQ version of Dealer until the album is released. Lol, good luck with that! :sass:

Perhaps you should listen to Arcadia, I mean she wants us to listen since she’s releasing today :crossed: for all the rest I agree 

12 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

sorry if i missed this but do we know if the smiling dogs cover will be available on vinyl or just cd? and if it does come on vinyl, do we know its corresponding colour yet? :)

omg that sounds so scary.

smile.jpg/smile.dog tease....:hdu:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

just remembered there’s another version of Living Legend with more piano. If she hasn’t reworked the song I hope she used the other version without the extra piano tbh. Both versions are nice tho.

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

if we're getting the tracklist and preorder today, wouldn't that mean we're not in the "pre-pre" era?

I think they are maybe wanting to wait till it is confirmed lol. The info about pre order was provided via "insider" lol. That said I do think it is prob time to change back to pre release lol.