Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

We are all literally just sitting here waiting. The calm before the storm. But what's funny to me is thinking how the site DIDNT crash after all that occurred on Monday. So I'm curious to see what happens when the song drops :popcorn:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, Style said:

ultraviolence, honeymoon, lust for life, norman fucking rockwell, chemtrails over the country club and blue banisters after lana said she wasn’t going to write another album after born to die

bootlegjon-emma.gif

Blue Banisters after Lana said on BBC that she felt lost, uncertain about where she's going next musically for the first time in her life, and then being released in the same year 

bootlegjon-emma.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Here's my first tracklist for LDR9:

ROCK CANDY SWEET

1. rock candy sweet (another song, not LYTAN/National Anthem Demo Instrumental vibes)

2. queen of hearts

3. little doll

4.heart shaped lolipop

5. if this is the end i want a boyfriend

6. hit the bottom

7. downtown

8. femme fatale 

9. st. tropez

10. nyc

11. because of you

12. i'm a simp

13. hundread dollar bill

14. sugary sweet

claiming i'm a simp

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

We are all literally just sitting here waiting. The calm before the storm. But what's funny to me is thinking how the site DIDNT crash after all that occurred on Monday. So I'm curious to see what happens when the song drops :popcorn:

it didn't crash when the 3 singles dropped so I guess we'll be fine

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Thunder said:

Blue Banisters after Lana said on BBC that she felt lost, uncertain about where she's going next musically for the first time in her life, and then being released in the same year 

bootlegjon-emma.gif

The BBC after Lana asks them for another interview to promote Blue Banisters 

bootlegjon-emma.gif

imageproxy.jpg

Hour and a half :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

by the way isn't it a weird coincidence that all the leaked songs lana picked from her older repertoire got leaked in either 2019 or 2020?

Fine China (leaked in 2016) was considered for the album but other than that, yeah. Wild One also leaked earlier this year.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕