Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i feel like violets for roses will be very fresh & breezy, like a cool day in late spring, where the grass is vibrant & green, & the sunshine is gentle, yet beaming, in a garden of flowers, of course :twirls:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Is it just me, or does it feel like she's absolutely MASTERED the art of build up in a song. Like first Wildflower and now this. Wildflower is Lanas equivalent of Rocket Man. It's reaching out into the void, trying to hold it together for yourself and for those you love. The organ (?) In the 2nd verse feels like climbing a staircase, reaching the place you've been trying to get to all your life. And Arcadia feels like youre at the top of said staircase and now you're basking in the sun. UGH. Im going to write a 5 page essay when this album drops.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

we're almost here, dude, we're getting the preorder so soon fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If You Lie Down With Me is for some reason giving me an upgraded version of LMLYLAW energy. It seems somewhat jazzy to me in the same way that Text Book is at the beginning (in the verses). And then the vocals in my head sort of sound like the L.A, Who Am I? snippet 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Is it just me, or does it feel like she's absolutely MASTERED the art of build up in a song. Like first Wildflower and now this. Wildflower is Lanas equivalent of Rocket Man. It's reaching out into the void, trying to hold it together for yourself and for those you love. The organ (?) In the 2nd verse feels like climbing a staircase, reaching the place you've been trying to get to all your life. And Arcadia feels like youre at the top of said staircase and now you're basking in the sun. UGH. Im going to write a 5 page essay when this album drops.

the synth/percussion build-up/climax in wildflower wildfire is seriously a highlight of her career, when she's saying "so i, turn, but i learn" and it leads into the euphoric synths & percussion... it's so satisfying & gorgeous :legend: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, alittleparty said:

the triple singles are sounding more luscious by the second as they make their way home :hair:

I'm an OG stan of the tringles

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be haaaaaappyyyy.... :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

everyone stream Textbook and then Blue Banisters exactly 10 minutes from the release, it'll play the first 4 tracks of the album in order!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Style said:

all of us speculating these songs to be summery springy airy acoustic bops…  when they turn out to be autumnal angry screamers then what :lmao: 

Then we win even more! :hottie:

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i feel like violets for roses will be very fresh & breezy, like a cool day in late spring, where the grass is vibrant & green, & the sunshine is gentle, yet beaming, in a garden of flowers, of course :twirls:

kinda like VBBOTG instrumentals, very light and ethereal