Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I'm an OG stan of the tringles

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be haaaaaappyyyy.... :hair:

btw was the term "tringle" created for our tringle??? I've never heard it before, it's magic!

said she'd come back every september just to help us paint our banisters PINK our blue banisters HOLOGRAPHIC

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! Today’s the day — so crazy to think that just 6 months ago we didn’t even have Chemtrails to listen to...and now we’re just a month away from Lana’s 8th album in 9 years and an HOUR away from the single!! :party:

the fact that half the album leaked before it was planned to be an album :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Arcadia will snatch, I can feel it

The fact that she's about to top NFR as her best album

The fact that this is about to wash miss COCC and erase it from our collective memory

We are not worthy

80Vlg5v.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! Today’s the day — so crazy to think that just 6 months ago we didn’t even have Chemtrails to listen to...and now we’re just a month away from Lana’s 8th album in 9 years and an HOUR away from the single!! :party:

It's freaking surreal when you think about it :oprah2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

For the single covers of the three singles, was there ever an explanation for the bruising on her chest? And in what order do I listen to them in? I want to try and get into them more