Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Stripped back doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be an acoustic version or something. The leaked version is a bit too celebratory and happy sonically so I could see her toning it down and focusing on the electric guitars. It'll make the transition between Dealer and WFWF better if that's the case. 

I wonder if the reason why both CB and NOTG haven't been reworked ties with the narrative. Perhaps Sweet Carolina will give us the answer. 

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

i'll pay you money i dont have for that

I'm so serious, depending on how the album ends up sounding as a whole...I will 100% be releasing Blue Banisters (HMD Deluxe Edition). Stay tuned :hottie:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I hate it .

Bye.

Thunder was GOLD.

I cant rock to it anymore. 

Now we have two Thunders to listen to. If you want, just listen to the old version then. It's not that deep.

hagCeLY.gif

Just now, sweetie said:

Now we have two Thunders to listen to. If you want, just listen to the old version then. It's not that deep.

hagCeLY.gif

?? yeah but I wanted it to be official and as a single. It had great potential for radio play..

as long as she reworks living legend a little i think i'll be satisfied hagCeLY.gif kinda disappointing that i probably won't have a "nectar of the gods (demo)" in my library, though

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm pretty sure they distanced after the break up with barrie as they haven't been spotted together/talking to each other since AFAIK.. jane did say that she loves lana in a 2016 interview which is two years after that though.. i wonder if jane will post something about living legend :um2:

I remember Jane dragged her on Facebook in 2017 after the hexing Trump thing so idkk 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm pretty sure they distanced after the break up with barrie as they haven't been spotted together/talking to each other since AFAIK.. jane did say that she loves lana in a 2016 interview which is two years after that though.. i wonder if jane will post something about living legend :um2:

I think you’re getting mixed up with Jaime King, as she said that too! Jane Powers isn’t a celebrity and I don’t think anybody really knows what she’s up to other than through Lana archives. :)