Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If it was my dream to release a surprise album with no advance notice, but I accidentally fucked it up by announcing the release date(s) on Instagram in a moment of unhinged primal vengeance, the OBVIOUS solution would be to release it 2 weeks earlier on my birthday. 

Global digital release at 12:01am Monday/Pacific (tomorrow night). Feel the power.

I love how subtle the atmosphere builds on the three singles we’ve heard so far; these few moments with their respective songs are some of my favorites:

•“Old Man River keeps rollin’/With or without him.

•“Summer comes, winter goes/Spring I skip—God knows.

• “I’ve been running on star-drip IVs/For so long…

Her producers are honestly doing such a great job at letting her vocals and lyrics carry the tracks while also tacking on (for example) little hushes of ambient noise where it counts. I really hope we get a diverse range of soundscapes on this album, but I’m pretty satisfied with what we’ve seen so far!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, uvbabe said:

I don't even know what this album is anymore. If it is an album at all :smokeney:

Album? We are talking about Lana‘s upcoming handrail shop that will be selling blue banisters. How silly to think it‘s an album we‘re waiting for. This is a craftsman community :oprah3:

26 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

why did this thread die so quickly :crossed: we all started being more realistic i fear

Is there even something to talk about ?!? Even fake news fan accounts on Twitter have nothing to say at the moment. Until someone spills the tea or she posts, why should we debate again on the release date or the cover?

11 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

lana birthday tomorrow, summer solstice tomorrow, all planets going retrograde tomorrow YUP YUP! :party:

All her sisters will be flying to paint her banisters tomorrow 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493ba08rfewq9rnde603rv

Just now, COCC said:

All her sisters will be flying to paint her banisters tomorrow

no bestie Chucky's making birthday cake! 

6 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

no bestie Chucky's making birthday cake! 

As long as it fits the witchy theme

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952nadin5y9h8qdvmjd1d

Everyone needs to bring back the energy of the other day. The album will be out July 4th! Team Delulu is going to win

"Don’t forget me"