Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Can you imagine all the crazy stans coming for her on the 4th should nothing happen? :oprah2:

Well… now I kinda woud like to see it :oopna:

Ya’ll are asking BOZ to ‘save us’ as if he didn’t just spill yesterday. The news is, there’s no news. I did think he had gotten new info last week when he said we might have avoided a delay, but now it’s feeling like the date just hasn’t changed yet (like how FIILY/TG date changed in such short notice both YouTube and google music wasn’t aware of the change)

It’s very unprofessional, and I get we aren’t owed anything by Lana and she just gave us an album, but she literally does it to herself by announcing an album and giving a date. It’s not like we’re grasping at straws for new music. She gave us an album name, release date, and singles. I’m not gonna say this is emotional abuse, but it is frustrating and unprofessional (and super annoying)

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

what the fuck is happening :horror:

the meltdowns begin :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

the meltdowns begin :lolliney:

:hype::hype:

I hopped off team Delulu but I’ll save my meltdowns for July 4th

"Don’t forget me"

This site is gonna be in shambles on July 4th :raven: LBmageddon coming soon 

imageproxy.jpg

Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present on July the 4th
And time future contained in time past
If all time is eternally present
All time spent on Lanaboards is unredeemable
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of Delusion 
What might have been and what has been
Point to one end, which is always present
Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take
Towards the banisters we never painted
Into the Cherry Blossom 

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

This is so stressful.

Albums usually come out at midnight local time so we'll already know next Saturday, as it'll have been out in NZ by noon of my time. Unless of course there's a not so surprising surprise release coming 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

At the very least I hope she says something on July fourth and explains that the album is postponed. I’d hate for her to be silent shandnskdjjwskkdkellslfkkd

We all know she is going to post a picture of her girl gang. Probably Val sipping on a cocktail and waving with an U.S. flag. I will never understand why americans enjoy this pathos and kitsch, but yeah, have fun celebrating :oopna2:

Anyway, why are so many acting so emotional? It‘s literally a music album, nothing serious. We will either have new music then or we won‘t. If it turns out that Lana gave us once again a fake date, then what? Life goes on.

Bob Dylan was the king of announcing projects that would never get released and Joni Mitchell was the queen of announcing an album then delaying it a hundred times. And both of them still released albums almost every year. Lana’s just carrying on that legacy. She’s unreliable, sure, but she still never leaves us without new music for very long and her work is always top quality. 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

this is a hot take, but i'm actually not that worried about the album not coming on july 4th, it'd be ideal, we know by now that she isn't the reliable and things change, the album could've been delayed for a variety of reasons, maybe the fact that she scrapped a lot of the original album for newer tracks is a part of it, maybe her original vision for the album just wasn't vibing with her, considering that she's been working with mike dean quite a bit, maybe she's going for something more bombtastic, which would make sense considering what she said about jack in that interview, about how she wanted more out of his production, and also with mike liking the tweet about adding more electric guitars, it's possible they're still working on some stuff and adding more... fire :yesnod: let's still optimistic about this, we'll have this album soon enough and i'm sure it'll be great :smile:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, COCC said:

We all know she is going to post a picture of her girl gang. Probably Val sipping on a cocktail and waving with an U.S. flag. I will never understand why americans enjoy this pathos and kitsch, but yeah, have fun celebrating :oopna2:

Anyway, why are so many acting so emotional? It‘s literally a music album, nothing serious. We will either have new music then or we won‘t. If it turns out that Lana gave us once again a fake date, then what? Life goes on.

We are American, it’s what we do. ??

yeah I always just revisit the OTHER 7 albums she has graced us with and wait patiently for a sign. Which, from Lana is like an obscure tweet or a story on Instagram for 24hr giving us an update.

Not mad ??‍♂️

pass me my vape.

Call me delusional, but I do believe that the album is coming July 4th

She announced several times, gave a mv snippet and released 3 singles. Why would she do that if she knew that nothing was coming?