Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

25 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

does boz have a complete tracklist since she changed it?? if so.. that probably means the album is finished. and if theres theres no news on a delayed date.. its probably because its stayed the same. idk i have hope :hoe:

He has to, because he told us that we won with thunder :oprah3:

Just now, COCC said:

He has to, because he told us that we won with thunder :oprah3:

good point... :xgiggle: it's likely he has the album :xgiggle: 

we just need something... a teaser... a hint... a strange acronym... something :xgiggle:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

good point... :xgiggle: it's likely he has the album :xgiggle: 

we just need something... a teaser... a hint... a strange acronym... something :xgiggle:

FMITPML coming next friday :slayty:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't know what the fuck she's saying but girl i am living :slayty:

FM… in the pale moon light :dua:

https://lana.lnk.to/thunder is not working :pft:

1 minute ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

yassss Fuck Me In The Pale Moonlight ha magnum opus :hair:

Omg you cracked my super secret code in two seconds :thumb3::paris:

forget ldr8 i want bikini gold! laptop demo magnum opus! 1-minute & a half long and recorded with a toaster, the ultimate bop! leak it! :yesnod: :grinds: :oop: :dorothy4:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

44 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

does boz have a complete tracklist since she changed it?? if so.. that probably means the album is finished. and if theres theres no news on a delayed date.. its probably because its stayed the same. idk i have hope :hoe:

BOZ said the era would officially start on the day the singles were released (as in, BOZ said “the era will officially start in two weeks, I can’t believe she’s doing this” and two weeks later the songs were dropped) and Eclipse said a couple days before that three singles were gonna be released. 

IIRC, eclipse gets his stuff a lot later on (I thought it was from YT, hence why he always teased thumbnails and song lengths like the day before release) but seemingly with COCC onwards he’s been very in the know. 

edit: bye I have no idea how I replied to you but I can’t find the person I thought I was replying to so we staying here ??

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I wish she would have another explicit title;

Fucked My Way Up To The Top and Fuck, It I Love You are THE serves :trisha:

Scissoring with Nikki in Oklahoma :trisha:

2 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I wish she would have another explicit title;

Fucked My Way Up To The Top and Fuck, It I Love You are THE serves :trisha:

god bless & fuck off her magnum opus :trisha: 

Okay so USUALLY I don't believe anything she says ever, but I think something is coming around July 4th. She keeps posting nonsense and BOZ made that comment that Dua was releasing something on the 6th and said he was surprised she was, and the whole statement made it sound like he knew something else important was dropping on or around that date. 

I doubt it'll be an entire album, though

I also feel like she will want to drop something to mark the birth of Chunk's baby, because she's sentimental like that. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Some of y'all have very creative ideas for the album title, but Lana will come up with something like:

Swimming with Nicki Lane

“And It Scared Me” album by LDR coming July 4th :trisha:

“Jenny Was Smoking By The Pool” follow up album coming Sept 5th :trisha:

Weird how she names Nikki with her full name and this Jenny with just her first name..

Which Jenny am I supposed to think about?

Atleast with Nikki we know its Lane..(did she think we would assume Minaj????)

lets look at the bright side:

• more time to work on music- no more outtake album nor a set of random songs she made during farming in oklahoma
  • more work on the songs itself and the production
  • a break can bring a big change of the sound
  • she will be focused on the album indtead of moving on after 1 day

jk she can take a 10 yr break and it still gonna be a 10 song flop ep about nikki riding a tractor we lost its coming next year