12. Cake Brother 

+ bonus track 13. Dealer

+ of course QFC interlude

Plant Pink Geraniums demo leaked :angie:

rihKQ8M.gif

46 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Lana please tell us the title of the album

:eartha2:

The title changed so many times that if it’s not on the official cover art that will be on all streaming services, I won’t even believe it. 

I just had a dream where Lana randomly rescued a bunch of little kids that were kidnapped or something in a van while doing an Instagram live :thumb2: 

Do what you want with that info. Not even in my dreams she does album related things :eek3:

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, May said:

imagine the collapse if the title is Lizzy Grant AKA Lana Del Rey

or Lana Del Rey AKA Lizzy Grant :brows:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

27 minutes ago, yayoop said:

or Lana Del Rey AKA Lizzy Grant :brows:

if the title is literally just ‘AKA’ :defeated: and she has a variety of songs sounding like her past eras… some sound like Sirens, some LG, some old-style LDR, then modern LDR… so the album sonically goes through each of her eras to create one cumulative record looking back at her whole career. id actually be slayed 

getting critical acclaim on this album would be the biggest ‘fuck you’ she’s been hinting at, because the critics who disregarded her under different names, now have to pay attention bc  they have no choice but to review her shit :defeated:

of course this will never happen im just being  imaginative :awkney: 

RVhKIwP.gif

2 hours ago, May said:

7-5-6-7

what exactly is the pattern here, sis? :awkney2:

5-6-7

Every album gets delayed 1 month longer than the first delay.

Mfhp.gif

40 minutes ago, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

5-6-7

Every album gets delayed 1 month longer than the first delay.

ok but it’s not 5-6-7 it’s 7-5-6-7 . and this record hasn’t been delayed yet so it’s actually 7-5-6 bc we can’t predict the future :deadbanana: so like … where is the pattern in those three numbers? :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

5 minutes ago, May said:

ok but it’s not 5-6-7 it’s 7-5-6-7 . and this record hasn’t been delayed yet so it’s actually 7-5-6 bc we can’t predict the future :deadbanana: so like … where is the pattern in those three numbers? :toofunny:

Where do you have the first 7? LFL was delayed by 2 months. NFR was supposed to drop in March 2019 and COCC in September 2020.

Mfhp.gif

1 minute ago, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

Where do you have the first 7? LFL was delayed by 2 months. NFR was supposed to drop in March 2019 and COCC in September 2020.

u know what, u are HALF right, I don’t know where I got the first 7 from .I think I saw ‘7’ in the post I was quoting and put a ‘7’ first as a result.also i failed maths.  so i will give u that . but at the same time there is still no discernible pattern!! it’s COMING July 4th whether you like it or not :oprah3:

RVhKIwP.gif

4 minutes ago, May said:

u know what, u are HALF right, I don’t know where I got the first 7 from .I think I saw ‘7’ in the post I was quoting and put a ‘7’ first as a result.also i failed maths.  so i will give u that . but at the same time there is still no discernible pattern!! it’s COMING July 4th whether you like it or not :oprah3:

Delulus dont need math. Math needs delulus :oprah3:

15 minutes ago, May said:

We will see next week :gasp:

Mfhp.gif