Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Isn't it someone pretending to be BOZ? I think his @ on Twitter is BlackOut Zone (without the -d)

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

4 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Isn't it someone pretending to be BOZ? I think his @ on Twitter is BlackOut Zone (without the -d)

his @ actually is blackoutzoned, but yeah that screenshot is not real, lmaooo

ย 

11 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

ย 

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I follow him and scrolled his last two days. Itโ€™s fake.

ย 

7 minutes ago, brandon said:

his @ actually is blackoutzoned, but yeah that screenshot is not real, lmaooo

ย 

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

BOZ wouldnโ€™t spill something like that on Twitter, heโ€™d go to ATRL

Thanks! Anyway, #LeakBoomLikeThatDemosChallenge

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

What is the vibe ?

Cat gifs and fake news. But weโ€˜re open for new vibes if you have a good ideaย :oprah3:

8 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

just found out my job is closing its doors :pout:ย lana turn this day around and drop the preorderย 

Hope you are alrightย :oprah:

I don't know if this was mentioned before but I read a comment saying that Thunder was made with Alex Turner and Miles Kane and that they made an album together but never released it.ย  The guitar riff definitely sounds like AM specifically Do I Wannna Know just more quiet. Now I can't get over that alleged album with Alex Turner, they're a perfect match.ย 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeย 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Also check out a YouTube channel Riu Del Rey. It's uploading unreleased songs that sound very recent and were uploaded less then 2 weeks ago. Maybe they're leaked but labeled as unreleased so they don't get taken down?ย 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeย 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I can't believe we will hear her e-guitar screamo career highlight Dealer next Sundayย :oprah:

ClosedWarlikeDarwinsfox-size_restricted.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

18 minutes ago, shady said:

Also check out a YouTube channel Riu Del Rey. It's uploading unreleased songs that sound very recent and were uploaded less then 2 weeks ago. Maybe they're leaked but labeled as unreleased so they don't get taken down?ย 

That channel doesn't even show up for me for some reason, no idea what that means

๊งแƒฆโŠฑโ™ฅ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth โ™ฅโŠฑแƒฆ๊ง‚

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

That channel doesn't even show up for me for some reason, no idea what that means

ย 

*Rui Del Rey

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก

3 hours ago, shady said:

I don't know if this was mentioned before but I read a comment saying that Thunder was made with Alex Turner and Miles Kane and that they made an album together but never released it.ย  The guitar riff definitely sounds like AM specifically Do I Wannna Know just more quiet. Now I can't get over that alleged album with Alex Turner, they're a perfect match.ย 

that's why the alleged release of the song is like a dream comeย trueย :trisha:

ย i just hope she doesn't make a lot of changes to the songย 

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

ย 

*Rui Del Rey

oh lol thanks

๊งแƒฆโŠฑโ™ฅ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth โ™ฅโŠฑแƒฆ๊ง‚

BRILLIANT.gif