Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I feel like this album be will really personal based on the three singles & maybe Lanita doesn’t feel it would be right to promote this album & maybe that's why it will be kind of a surprise release or a very lowkey release 

As long as we get physical CDs and Vinyls I'm fine with that.

Mfhp.gif

3 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

:makeup: <--- me putting on my lipstick so i can leave a pretty mark as i kiss goodbye to any hope i had that we're getting an album in july <3

:makeup2: <--- me putting on my lip gloss so I can leave a sticky mark as I kiss goodbye to any hope I had that we're getting an album in july <3

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Honestly, I'll be shocked if this album is actually released on Sunday. Not getting my hopes up for the date in the first place has been so helpful :whatever2: 6 days until LBmageddon 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

If she surprises drop, people are going to compare her with TS. They already think that she copied Taylor with COCC and with announcing two albums in the same year. This seems irrelevant, but it actually isn't, since this creates a psychological response and the public might have a slight aversion to the record because of that

Taylor didn’t invent surprise dropping albums, and I can’t see any way in which COCC is reminiscent of Taylor ???

7-  3 + 8 : 4 × 2021 - 2021 × 4 × 7  + 5 + 3 - 4 + 11 + 14 + 16 + 14 + 17 + 9 + 15 + 12 : 8 = 4, 5 ~ 5 × 4 < 20 > ☆ 20 ☆ - 3 - 4 + 7  = 20

WE ARE GETTING 20 SONGS ON THE NEW ALBUM :hype::party::lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

15 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Honestly, I'll be shocked if this album is actually released on Sunday. Not getting my hopes up for the date in the first place has been so helpful :whatever2: 6 days until LBmageddon 

excited for that

manifesting 10 posts in a row calling lana a liar :party:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Can't wait for your faces when she releases two records with 14 songs, beautiful covers and a high-budget music video next sunday. Of course accompanied by her big and revealing interview with Oprah: "Happy 4th of July! How America failed its greatest songwriter" :hillary:

16 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

7-  3 + 8 : 4 × 2021 - 2021 × 4 × 7  + 5 + 3 - 4 + 11 + 14 + 16 + 14 + 17 + 9 + 15 + 12 : 8 = 4, 5 ~ 5 × 4 < 20 > ☆ 20 ☆ - 3 - 4 + 7  = 20

WE ARE GETTING 20 SONGS ON THE NEW ALBUM :hype::party::lange:

I have no idea I what you’re talking about… but giphy.gif?cid=5e214886r3epode26gkfxmhu3i

Bad news ya'll. This site said about a week or two ago that Lana was going to release BB in July (can't remember if it said 4th or 5th - but BB was definitely on there), and now it's gone. Even when we didn't have a date for NFR, they labelled it under 'TBD' (to be determined) but BB isn't on there at all anymore, not even under TBD. I def feel it's been scrapped all together.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/new_album_releases

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Bad news ya'll. This site said about a week or two ago that Lana was going to release BB in July (can't remember if it said 4th or 5th - but BB was definitely on there), and now it's gone. Even when we didn't have a date for NFR, they labelled it under 'TBD' (to be determined) but BB isn't on there at all anymore, not even under TBD. I def feel it's been scrapped all together.

Nothing surprising. I don’t think it’s coming on the 4th. However, wasn’t it that site that said LFL was released on May 25-26 until she finally cleared the air? So maybe not all hope is lost.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Nothing surprising. I don’t think it’s coming on the 4th. However, wasn’t it that site that said LFL was released on May 25-26 until she finally cleared the air? So maybe not all hope is lost.

I'm not sure if it was this site. All the times when her albums didn't have a clear date, they labelled it under TBD. It's not even saying that with BB which leads me to believe Lana has had a change of heart. They must have taken her off there for a reason :lanasrs:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Because it's not called BB anymore :wowcry:

22 minutes ago, COCC said:

Can't wait for your faces when she releases two records with 18 songs ( one of the records includes Dealer) , beautiful covers and a high-budget music video next sunday. Of course accompanied by her big and revealing interview with Oprah: "Happy 4th of July! How America failed its greatest songwriter" :hillary:

PERIOD :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It'll be so funny if it comes out on July 4th (which everyone here wants) and then immediately people start complaining she's not acknowledging it, when it's been evident from the singles that she probably doesn't plan to at all. :benmawson: 

Lana: *drops 3 singles and doesn't say a word*

LanaBoards: idk, i just wished she would book the Superbowl next year to perform this song about her mom :makeup: