Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

LanaBoards: idk, i just wished she would book the Superbowl next year to perform this song about her mom :makeup:

A new delulu manifestation goal :omg: I hope she performs "Let me love you like a woman" on loop :xcry:

6 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

She'll have time for Venice Bitch and one other song :xcry:

It'll just be Venice Bitch outro instrumental while she whispers... "Sylvia..." 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, Kommander said:

Hi beloved phags - I have been off the Lana loop for the past three weeks (going through my finals) ; whats up, what is the teaaaaaa

This sunday we will be streaming her two new records, I hope you have two spotify accounts :oprah3:

28 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

She'll have time for Venice Bitch and one other song :xcry:

Nah she’ll just perform Off To The Races 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

4 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

OMG HALSEY??

Why is FOURTH in caps in her caption

OMG PLS NOT JULY 4

this isn’t BB released and it’s because she’s releasing her 4th album

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, MrFameKills said:

Because it's not called BB anymore :wowcry:

wait a second, maybe that's why it's missing from that website, if that's the case, it's still likely & possible the album will be released next week, i think a lowkey release is reasonable since it's her personal "revenge" album, and other various pieces of evidence (lana liking a tweet, mike dean's tweet, the weird ldrvillage stuff, etc.) :really: :hype: 

WGe8ynS.gif

I never put much stock in websites listing upcoming album releases because who knows if they actually have true inside info about that kind of stuff. 

or perhaps they took it down because the label said they want it to be a surprise :flop:

I can’t imagine it was scrapped but if it was BOZ betta keep their word and spill all the inside tea they say they have about this record. 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Watch her post the same selfie with a new title and a new date… with nothing else as confirmation :toofunny:

I’ll take that any day over the silence 

but since being team realistic is getting boring I’m just gonna pretend to be Delulu until it sticks, and since she’s already delayed the album from June 1st to July 4th it has to be coming 

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, The Greatest said:

I can’t see any way in which COCC is reminiscent of Taylor ???

Many reviews compared COCC with Folklore and Evermore, some mean blogs, comments on sites like Rate Your Music, people in music groups that I'm in also pointed the similarity. Taylor didn't invent folk or intimism, but releasing a similar album after hers, made the public unconsciously compare.

Spoiler

The Rice Theresher:

Her latest project, while a valiant effort to return to Del Rey’s roots and explore storytelling à la Taylor Swift’s “folklore” or “evermore,”

NME about LMLLAW:

It also wouldn’t feel out of place on Taylor Swift's Folklore

JDM:

In channeling a more folk oriented pop sound, Del Rey is in a similar boat to Taylor Swift’s “folklore” in blurring the lines between the confessional and the fictional in using the scaled back sound to appear vulnerable. 

AP:

There are echoes of Swift’s production on Del Rey’s new album.