Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, not all who wander r lost said:

we'll get news around the date I'm sure let's just wait till then 

I wouldn't be so sure about it rn :crossed:

I wonder what is going on behind scenes... what is the main problem with creating the album? Lana herself? and her urge to have everythingdone perfectly? Or has she got a new vision for the album so she scrapped half of it? Too many questions

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I still do think the album will come this year 

same and it either releases soon or later because of artists releasing

39 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on Atrl: 

Yeah sorry there is no way this is coming next week, she just added another track

And please stop harassing poor Mike Dean, he has like 1 song on this album :skull:

Well not surprised and my recent posts confirm so. She will give us some weird info on the album soonish. 
no Jack,

no Rick, only one Mike song… This is turning out to be the Zach-Gabe produced-album. Or maybe someone is else is also involved. 
anyways, I’ve been listening to Violet for the past few days and I’m kinda more excited about BTIG than LDR8 at the moment :toofunny:

1 minute ago, ProstituteStares said:

I wonder what is going on behind scenes... what is the main problem with creating the album? Lana herself? and her urge to have everythingdone perfectly? Or has she got a new vision for the album so she scrapped half of it? Too many questions

I think BB was done as an album when she announced it... but after that I think she changed direction, maybe she recorded new songs that she thought was better than songs on the album... idk, who knows?!

5 minutes ago, ProstituteStares said:

I mean I'm sure she's aware she announced the date on twitter and insta she's bound to say something when the date passes

and yeah this album's creation is as intriguing and messy as Lust For Life's creation so let's just wait and see :wub:

This is a NFR situation where she released VB and MAC a year before releasing the album. 
Always knew the 3 singles were suspicious talking about the way they dropped. 
well guys, our only hope is that this is only a digital release but I don’t see it. 

0YnL0Kf.gif

I'm actually quite happy the album isn't coming right now... :w8ing:

I'd like to believe she is finding real direction for the visuals and the sound (though she never fails to impress me), but I know that's just delusion talking. I wonder whether the surprises BOZ gushed about in the beginning have been scrapped, though. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Ah, this bittersweet moment. We‘ve been here before :stareney: It‘s annoying that she keeps announcing new music but then always has to delay it. But that‘s it, I dont really see a reason for drama (unstanning, calling her unprofessional and so on). We just have to wait longer and we all know that in the end it‘s going to be a serve :stareney2:

And now that I think about it… Lana‘s music always hits different in autumn  :angie:

Maybe Tap management hired BoZ and asked him to do this :p

Burst our delulu and give us fake hints and telling us the album is delayed.

Then july 4 BAM

HELLO EVERYONE .HERE IS MY ALBUM 

ELIZABETH.

Maybe she added a new song after seeing the hype Halsey is receiving for collaborating with such legendary producers ..

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well not surprised and my recent posts confirm so. She will give us some weird info on the album soonish. 
no Jack,

no Rick, only one Mike song… This is turning out to be the Zach-Gabe produced-album. Or maybe someone is else is also involved. 
anyways, I’ve been listening to Violet for the past few days and I’m kinda more excited about BTIG than LDR8 at the moment :toofunny:

I'm pretty sure Dean Reid is working on it, too

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The worst part in this situation is that her stans keep looking for excuses about her being that unprofessional…

She is one of the most talented artists ever but she clearly can fuck herself with all of that BS. 

to be honest i'm really tired about BOZ being unclear all the time. there's enough messiness on Lana's part for him not to tell us stuff that's a little more specific than this. if he's just going to keep saying "omg you're not ready for what's coming although half of it was scrapped and i won't tell you what was scrapped or why or actually anything and by the way it is maybe possibly perhaps coming on time except it actually isn't'" i just don't get the point.