Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

41 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

but where does BoZ see that she added new song??? lana's iphone??? HELLO??? or producer's flash drive?? something's fishy....:raven:

He probably has access to emails sent to the label or something

33 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

to be honest i'm really tired about BOZ being unclear all the time. there's enough messiness on Lana's part for him not to tell us stuff that's a little more specific than this. if he's just going to keep saying "omg you're not ready for what's coming although half of it was scrapped and i won't tell you what was scrapped or why or actually anything and by the way it is maybe possibly perhaps coming on time except it actually isn't'" i just don't get the point.

Also a reminder - insiders quite frankly don’t owe us any information at all. Like if you’re unhappy w the info we DO get..? just stop reading it I guess??

+ Another reminder - We did just get an album in march. Yeah lanz was messy and announced some dates. but to be going on and on abt unprofessionalism is a bit much. we are grown - an album coming or not should not effect any of y’all’s lives this much lmaoooo

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I think he meant that Jack and Rick will become targets :)

The way we have totally different ways to understand that line, maybe it's just me trying to find something good in this mess 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

12 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Definitely have to say I’m both shocked and not surprised at this news. And of course, we aren’t hearing it from Lana herself. I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, so I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt, and I hope she’s doing okay - but it is unprofessional to keep announcing tentative dates, along with no updates along the way. I understand we just got Chemtrails, but it would be nice to receive some updates from Lana herself. I also understand she’s in that point in her life now where she doesn’t really like the fame and she’s focusing on her personal life with family/friends but she has so many fans that love her so much and it hurts them when things like this keep happening. Again, I’m not upset that she isn’t giving us new music per se; it’s more frustration at the fact that we are always left in the dark about release dates and changes. 

I was thinking if a petition to her Label and Management for transparency, communication  and to stop releasing uncertain dates. Probably would need 10-15k signatures, problem is Ben her manager is a bit of a moody asshole and is very much like Lana that nothing is ever their problems it’s everyone else's and can’t handle criticism..with the same old stock answer ‘ Lana is a real artist she does things her way have patience or you are a fake fans and bullies!’ Ignoring the fact it’s to do with rudely announcing fake dates not patience.  But maybe the Label would take it seriously and at least have a word with them about dropping uncertain release dates.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It's so unprofessional of Lana to time again and again blurt out album release dates, but I guess we're used to it by now. I'm not that upset to be honest; I expected it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Definitely have to say I’m both shocked and not surprised at this news. And of course, we aren’t hearing it from Lana herself. I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, so I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt, and I hope she’s doing okay - but it is unprofessional to keep announcing tentative dates, along with no updates along the way. I understand we just got Chemtrails, but it would be nice to receive some updates from Lana herself. I also understand she’s in that point in her life now where she doesn’t really like the fame and she’s focusing on her personal life with family/friends but she has so many fans that love her so much and it hurts them when things like this keep happening. Again, I’m not upset that she isn’t giving us new music per se; it’s more frustration at the fact that we are always left in the dark about release dates and changes. 

This was articulated well and exactly how I feel.

She doesn’t owe us anything and we are a bit obsessive sometimes, but the fact is that she didn’t have to give us a date in the first place or she could have given us a timeframe instead of a particular date. I’ll never un-stan Lana because I connect too much with the music and I’m not upset with her, but this a rollercoaster that my mental health does not need. :noparty:

With that being said I’ll still be here the entire way. :party:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Reading all these updates was like an emotional rollercoaster :bebe:so we literally dont know if there are other producers involved even though she scrapped almost all of the old material:toofunny:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

35 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

to be honest i'm really tired about BOZ being unclear all the time. there's enough messiness on Lana's part for him not to tell us stuff that's a little more specific than this. if he's just going to keep saying "omg you're not ready for what's coming although half of it was scrapped and i won't tell you what was scrapped or why or actually anything and by the way it is maybe possibly perhaps coming on time except it actually isn't'" i just don't get the point.

He's not her team. We can't demand anything from him besides the little crumbs

i mean it was kind of obvious she was gonna push back the release, if BoZ it’s right and she changed last minute the name of the album and scrapped half of the songs that were on it it’s technically impossible she could release it next week…

but kinda worried with physical production delays, cause she loves to give a new record with physical copies, etc

original.gif

It’s not about “we have a new album that came out 4 months ago and 3 singles”. It’s about making your fans believe that there’s something coming, know that there’s nothing coming and still not say anything about it. 
And yes, she owns us something, at least some respect. 
but okay, I was not expecting this album to come at all but we always have that inner hope that keeps us believing in the possibility. 

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, Sylvia Del Rey said:

This was articulated well and exactly how I feel.

She doesn’t owe us anything and we are a bit obsessive sometimes, but the fact is that she didn’t have to give us a date in the first place or she could have given us a timeframe instead of a particular date. I’ll never un-stan Lana because I connect too much with the music and I’m not upset with her, but this a rollercoaster that my mental health does not need. :noparty:

With that being said I’ll still be here the entire way. :party:

Exactly. Her fans adore her for many different reasons, and some truly love her because they have that connection to her music. I wish she was more interactive with us, in the sense of giving us more updates, or not announcing specific dates that she knows she may not be able to commit to. :( 

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I was thinking if a petition to her Label and Management for transparency, communication  and to stop releasing uncertain dates.

Please no :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I was thinking if a petition to her Label and Management for transparency, communication  and to stop releasing uncertain dates. Probably would need 10-15k signatures, problem is Ben her manager is a bit of a moody asshole and is very much like Lana that nothing is ever their problems it’s everyone else's and can’t handle criticism..with the same old stock answer ‘ Lana is a real artist she does things her way have patience or you are a fake fans and bullies!’ Ignoring the fact it’s to do with rudely announcing fake dates not patience.  But maybe the Label would take it seriously and at least have a word with them about dropping uncertain release dates.

you're gunna.......write a petition...........

Are-you-kidding-me-gifs.gif

giphy.gif

faSE.gif

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

So I guess it's Gabe, Zach and maybe... daddy Auerbach? Please :icant:. I'd reaIly like Tim Larcombe and Emile to return too but maybe the others are all new producers. Or maybe it's all Zach and Gabe. I love knowing nothing :gasp:

SAT question: 

If drugs are to addict,

knowing nothing is to ________

Spoiler

The delulu. Knowing nothing has made the delulus go off the rails into theories and speculations, and though we low key expected what is happening, it still kinda sucks :crai:

Spoiler

And yes we know we did it to ourselves but 

Spoiler

#delulus4lyf :rollin:

I wonder if some of the songs she scrapped were produced by Mike Dean, there was a lot of hype around their collaboration and now we're down to just one song apparently :eartha2:

Very excited about the outcome of this album though, the fact that she's working with new producers is intriguing :dua:

I just hope it's not another LFL situation in terms of cohesiveness

Just now, cru3lworld said:

you're gunna.......write a petition...........

Are-you-kidding-me-gifs.gif

giphy.gif

no I can’t actually be bothered, but sometimes a ridiculous action is required for a ridiculous situation.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance