Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I was thinking if a petition to her Label and Management for transparency, communication  and to stop releasing uncertain dates. Probably would need 10-15k signatures, problem is Ben her manager is a bit of a moody asshole and is very much like Lana that nothing is ever their problems it’s everyone else's and can’t handle criticism..with the same old stock answer ‘ Lana is a real artist she does things her way have patience or you are a fake fans and bullies!’ Ignoring the fact it’s to do with rudely announcing fake dates not patience.  But maybe the Label would take it seriously and at least have a word with them about dropping uncertain release dates.

She would be gone for good lmaoo

0YnL0Kf.gif

9 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

It’s not about “we have a new album that came out 4 months ago and 3 singles”. It’s about making your fans believe that there’s something coming, know that there’s nothing coming and still not say anything about it. 
And yes, she owns us something, at least some respect. 
but okay, I was not expecting this album to come at all but we always have that inner hope that keeps you believing in the possibility. 

Guys :crai: I know it’s a little irritating but come on. just accept “oh it’s another delayed album, it sucks, but it happens” and move on. no need to be demanding respect from a woman who doesn’t even KNOW yall :toofunny:

Just now, gsnlp said:

She would be gone for good lmaoo

Nah I don’t think she’d care if she lost even 75% of her fan base or they disagreed with her. She’d not stop creating music she has a contract and needs a cash flow. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I mean Lana does whatever she wants, not even her manager can make her change opinions, she is fed up, that’s why she just randomly says dates and projects, and we never heard of them anymore (not saying it’s a good thing, keep in mind) but it’s just how it is…

(also she knows she can do it because the people who listen to her would continue to do so even if she drops a half made album with a picture of her foot as a cover)

original.gif

im not that upset with lana but to say she doesnt owe her supporters anything is kinda wrong... yes its her art but we literally pay her bills and the only reason she has this career is because of her fans. thats objectively true so i wouldnt say she owes her supporters nothing. 

2 minutes ago, miraclewinchester said:

This. What happened? :noparty: Could someone please break down the latest information? 

BoZ posted on ATRL the album wasn’t coming next week because she just added a new song. No Jack not Rick in sight on the album and Mike only has one song on it. And it’s the return of the neverending debate of being pissed/disappointed/ she doesn’t owe us anything. 

It aint over till its over. Boz just said he didn’t see how it would be out next week not that it was decided it wouldn’t be. Godna works in mysterious ways. She can definitely pull it off. It’ll probably release digital only first but that’s all right. Theyll probably drop a pre order for the physicals.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

It aint over till its over. Boz just said he didn’t see how it would be out next week not that it was decided it wouldn’t be. Godna works in mysterious ways. She can definitely pull it off. It’ll probably release digital only first but that’s all right. Theyll probably drop a pre order for the physicals.

Maybe she’ll pull a Madonna and tie it to tour tickets to inflate her sales....we havent had a tour since 2019....do not descend into negative thoughts that create a negative world when there are so many powerful positive possibilities that grow with power when we all believe

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

18 minutes ago, brandon said:

a reminder - insiders quite frankly don’t owe us any information at all. Like if you’re unhappy w the info we DO get..? just stop reading it I guess??

+ Another reminder - We did just get an album in march. Yeah lanz was messy and announced some dates. but to be going on and on abt unprofessionalism is a bit much. we are grown - an album coming or not should not effect any of y’all’s lives this much lmaoooo

or i can just say that i'm unhappy with it and why instead of stopping reading anything. just because someone is giving us crumbs doesn't mean people need to settle for it

11 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

He's not her team. We can't demand anything from him besides the little crumbs

in my opinion the crumbs we've been getting have only made the whole thing more confusing. we learned there was something of a surprise to this album, then that a big part of it was scrapped, and now we don't know what's on it except thunder and the singles, we don't know if the surprising thing is still there, we don't know a thing about the scrapped songs, or about the new songs, or when it's gonna come out, or the cover, or the title. we basically know nothing at all

9 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

im not that upset with lana but to say she doesnt owe her supporters anything is kinda wrong... yes its her art but we literally pay for her lifestyle and the only reason she has this life is because of her fans. thats objectively true so i wouldnt say she owes her supporters nothing. 

I don’t even feel like I am entitled to anything from her because I am paying for her lifestyle. I am not at all against delays because it usually means a better album. And true, this is her art and she can whatever she wants with it. The only thing I can’t take anymore is her bullshit random dates that don’t check out. Like tease the project, but fuck the damn unchecked dates, especially if you are not done with the album. It honestly kinda screwed Chemtrails. She didn’t have to tease RCS and BB so close to Chemtrails’release. Nobody was expecting her to drop anything so close to it. And no, it’s not a good marketing strategy anymore, to keep us on our toes for some tidbit of info that have kept us in a never ending limbo bullshit cycle for more than two years now. To take the time to write down two Insta posts with release dates is not like randomly mentioning one during a livestream or when meeting a fan. Lana, just don’t anymore.