Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

how's that stockroom :creepna3:

lol idk because i no longer work there, I was just sharing the rules about work attire from when i did work there. I'd imagine it's hard to find, if there is anything there because she hasn't shared an album cover. Plus usually these things are in boxes on shelves and say "DONT OPEN UNTIL xxx date" but it doesn't usually indicate what it is. So people who leak from Target usually risk they jobs. But since she hasn't released a cover or anything, if she plans on dropping the album still on July 4th, I imagine it is not going to be paired with a same date physical release.

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

BoZ posted on ATRL the album wasn’t coming next week because she just added a new song. No Jack not Rick in sight on the album and Mike only has one song on it. And it’s the return of the neverending debate of being pissed/disappointed/ she doesn’t owe us anything. 

I'm actually praying we get Emile Haynie back. Also Tim Larcombe. Probably won't be likely as I can't imagine Lana going back to those musical roots, but a girl can dream. I wonder who she went to this time...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

39 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I also wanted to add that Lana doesn’t necessarily “owe” her fans anything (it’s her art, her music) but she used to be so much more interactive with us... again, I understand she’s all about her friends/family now but it’s just disappointing when so many people love and support her and this keeps happening. The least she could do is give us a clear update. 

She actually does. That's her job. Imagine the New York City Ballet announcing a date and when it came, we didn't have any show. A movie being announced or an orchestra. Artistic work it still work.

No one asked her to announce a fake date and then ignore it. She has time to wish happy birthday to every single friend that walks on the Earth, but can't type "I know that you have been excited about the album, but I'm still working on it and it's going to be delayed. Can't wait for you all to hear it ❤". 

At this point, I think that she announces those random dates as a marketing strategy to keep the hype going. I just unfollowed her on the social media. She reminds me of a dance teacher that I had who loved to promise a thousand things that never came to fruition. He didn't do that maliciously, but it was inconsiderate as fuck and I cut from my life anyone who follows the same pattern

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t even feel like I am entitled to anything from her because I am paying for her lifestyle. I am not at all against delays because it usually means a better album. And true, this is her art and she can whatever she wants with it. The only thing I can’t take anymore is her bullshit random dates that don’t check out. Like tease the project, but fuck the damn unchecked dates, especially if you are not done with the album. It honestly kinda screwed Chemtrails. She didn’t have to tease RCS and BB so close to Chemtrails’release. Nobody was expecting her to drop anything so close to it. And no, it’s not a good marketing strategy anymore, to keep us on our toes for some tidbit of info that have kept us in a never ending limbo bullshit cycle for more than two years now. To take the time to write down two Insta posts with release dates is not like randomly mentioning one during a livestream or when meeting a fan. Lana, just don’t anymore. 

thats what i mean! im not against the delay, im not mad at her, and im looking forward to a more well thought out album. i just think that since her fans are the reason she has this career, she should probably feel some sort of obligation to at least keep them in the loop and not put out bullshit dates for every recent album cycle. 

9 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

She actually does. That's her job. Imagine the New York City Ballet announcing a date and when it came, we didn't have any show. A movie being announced or an orchestra. Artistic work it still work.

No one asked her to announce a fake date and then ignore it. She has time to wish happy birthday to every single friend that walks on the Earth, but can't type "I know that you have been excited about the album, but I'm still working on it and it's going to be delayed. Can't wait for you all to hear it ❤". 

At this point, I think that she announces those random dates as a marketing strategy to keep the hype going. I just unfollowed her on the social media. She reminds me of a dance teacher that I had who loved to promise a thousand things that never came to fruition. He did that maliciously, but it was inconsiderate as fuck and I cut from my life anyone who follows the same pattern

I absolutely agree with you, I was just refraining from using the word “owe” because I feel like it’s the wrong word in this instance. I don’t feel like I’m entitled to anything necessarily. It’s more like, she can’t keep doing this and needs to explain herself when she can’t stick to release dates that she has announced. It is very, very tiring, and believe me, I’m just as frustrated as you are. :crai:

For the next hours this thread will be stuck in a loop:

1. Lana is unprofessional and should stop announcing wrong dates.
  2. I'm not surprised, but also not mad.
  3. The insiders should stop creating a hype.
  4.  I knew it! Joke's on you, delulus!
  5. Keep manifesting July 4th :legend:
  6. Lana doesn't owe us anything v.s. Lana owes us everything

:delicious:

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don’t really feel like this is a valid comparison lol - movies are delayed all the time - also orchestras rely on a live audience, so yeah :rollin:they wouldn’t do that. 

Anyways I think it’s a little ridiculous that there are people going on about how we’re entitled to an explanation because we “pay for her lifestyle” like?!:?;$; HUH :biblio:

That doesn’t make us entitled to anything. Lana does not Beg us to buy her albums, hell she barely even promotes them, we buy them because we WANT to, not because we expect something back.

17 minutes ago, COCC said:

For the next hours this thread will be stuck in a loop:

1. Lana is unprofessional and should stop announcing wrong dates.
  2. I'm not surprised, but also not mad.
  3. The insiders should stop creating a hype.
  4.  I knew it! Joke's on you, delulus!
  5. Keep manifesting July 4th :legend:
  6. Lana doesn't owe us anything v.s. Lana owes us everything

:delicious:

The 7 stages of grief :ma: the 7th is just us starting a gifgate once the pre-release gets dry af

Either that or people slandering her previous albums 

OT: birthday post in 5 minutes :tommy:

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I can already see the enraged comments under her happy 4th of July post on Insta :air:

the comments are so funny they started begging :paris:

Just now, missdaytona said:

someone know where @blackoutzone wrote the thing he said abou the album not coming on 4th of july?

ATRL I guess

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

26 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

SAT question: 

If drugs are to addict,

knowing nothing is to ________

Hide contents

The delulu. Knowing nothing has made the delulus go off the rails into theories and speculations, and though we low key expected what is happening, it still kinda sucks :crai:

Hide contents

And yes we know we did it to ourselves but 

Hide contents

#delulus4lyf :rollin:

I'm delulu at heart :icant: but looking at the bright side... a delay means more time for theories and predictions that never become true :gasp:.

I think it's funny how every time boz spills we know even less than before. Now we don't know the release date, album title or even the producers involved 

giphy.gif

At this point I fear we never get a well planned non chaotic album roll out again.  So far it gets worse with every era :crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

At this point I fear we never get a well planned non chaotic album roll out again.  So far it gets worse with every era :crying2:

to be fair NFR was worse than Chemtrails but it truly is crazy how messy the past four rollouts have been. it really is crazy when you come to think of it, and i can't picture things getting better either, as she just gets away with anything.