Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The Jack tracks she scrapped were all NFR! leftovers (like 1/3 of COCC anyway), only Love You was kinda interesting. She clearly has no inspiration for this record and the 3 released songs feel so out of place among the country stuff she is doing now. 

4 hours ago, sjatib said:

After all the unprofessionalism regarding COTCC's release, the day she announced a new album and a new tentative date two days after finally releasing COTCC with a 6 month delay, I thought that it was enough with the clownery, even if I happened to still want to know what she was going to do. She behaves like the standard toxic friend who looks for atenttion, no matter how talented she is and how good the music ends up being mostly. If she's delaying this again (after two fake dates, and after having done the same with COTCC), and on such an unprofessional and disrespectful way, no way Im investing my time or my love on following her path anymore, not at least as I've been doing for the last years. Hope her the best, though. Gonna stay on the forum cause I love the place and the discussion, but she truly doesn't deserve her fanbase.

Honestly you’re so right about her not deserving her fan base. The only reason cocc didn’t tank was all the stans who bought the endless vinyl versions and her response was to announce a fake date.

5 minutes ago, NME040920 said:

The Jack tracks she scrapped were all NFR! leftovers (like 1/3 of COCC anyway), only Love You was kinda interesting. She clearly has no inspiration for this record and the 3 released songs feel so out of place among the country stuff she is doing now. 

Yay Country!!!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

26 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

See, this is the problem with you guys. Some of you are always begging insiders for info, and when the things they said would happen, don't, you are quickly to drag them. 

How is this his fault? He only shared some news because FANS ASKED.

This is a messy situation, but Lana isn't her own boss. She has a whole team behind her decisions, if there's only one thing we can blame on her, is the fact that she keeps posting estimated release dates. But there are usually bigger things going on behind the scenes, this isn't anyone's fault but her team's. THEY need to get their shit together.

Honestly it’s lanas fault not her teams. She is the one who acts so freely and rumbles random dates. If her team was to restrict her that would be nothing but an invasion of her freedom. I’m really glad that she is a huge artist yet she is really free, that is a hard thing to do in music industry but she really needs to pull herself together.

7 minutes ago, NME040920 said:

Can someone explain to me who is this? 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, NME040920 said:

She recorded many songs for NFR!? I thought she had no inspiration.

Mfhp.gif

See stuff like this makes me so frustrated. She seems so tired of her fame, fanbase, media and everything yet she still doesn’t take a hiatus. If she really wants to put out music THAT much then just release she should just release it whenever she is ready and the album is done.

Edit: I’m not sure what’s her contract with interscope is but she could just drop them and go free? 

4 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

Honestly you’re so right about her not deserving her fan base. The only reason cocc didn’t tank was all the stans who bought the endless vinyl versions and her response was to announce a fake date.

Ummm :um2: the way some of u "fans" talk about her and her music... just say u are a fan of sad girl Lana only and go listen to some Fiona Apple :kiss3:  

mUENGN9.png

10 minutes ago, NME040920 said:

SHE??IS??NOT??DOING??COUNTRY??

Spoiler

At least I pray for this

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Cloud Shrouded said:

Ummm :um2: the way some of u "fans" talk about her and her music... just say u are a fan of sad girl Lana only and go listen to some Fiona Apple :kiss3:  

Uhm no? I actually love the new happy Lana? I’m just tired of her unprofessionalism. 

14 minutes ago, NME040920 said:

is this an insider?

7 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

literally please everyone who talks like this unstan her so it's easier for me to get tickets to her next tour thank you. 

faSE.gif

Obviously an update from her would be nice, but let's not pretend that Lana fans are sweet patient angels who give her respect in return. A lot of Lana fans drag her for absolutely everything she does, harass and criticize her collaborators, friends, boyfriends, etc., repeatedly complain that her new songs are boring flops, and act completely entitled with no sensitivity to her feelings. Screaming that she needs to do better on all her posts isn't going to endear her to her fans, she's even implied in the past that there's a reason she doesn't interact with us anymore.

At this point her fuck you energy isn't just to the press, it's to the fandom too, and it's not too surprising. 

Spoiler

The best ones lost their minds, so I'm not gonna change, I'll stay the same, no rose left on the vines, don't even want what's mine, much less the fame...

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

is this an insider?

He drops in every now and then and drops bombs like that, not revealing anything new.
Although I was afraid the album would be more country when BoZ said she scrapped a lot of the previous tracks. 

It really shocks me how some of y’all never able to CRITICIZE her. Criticism is not hating babies let’s get that straight. Announcing random dates is objectively unprofessional and disrespectful. We should be able to say that. Is she paying y’all or something?