Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, ProstituteStares said:

And been always imagining a guy who went for hoes and couldn't find the perfect pussy for him, because every of 13 girls had some kind of dildo in them. But there was HER, beautiful hoe, without anything in her and he decided that he would spend a night with her. 

Bringing this back because it deserves more reactions. How does it make you feel? Do you agree? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments below :oprah3:

4 hours ago, ProstituteStares said:

Ah you read my mind sis! :legend:I've always been singing;

It took 13 bitches

To find one empty 

But finally she's mine

With dripping peaches ?

I'm banging ready

Almost all the time 

And been always imagining a guy who went for hoes and couldn't find the perfect pussy for him, because every of 13 girls had some kind of dildo in them. But there was HER, beautiful hoe, without anything in her and he decided that he would spend a night with her. 

MY MIND :derpna3::hillary:

This site provides me with so much entertainment sometimes:thumb3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

I have... lots of feelings about it :bebe:

Let LB be your therapy. We won‘t judge :oprah3:

3 hours ago, scarlettohara said:

You got a thunderbird

My daddy had one too

alicefaye2.gif

Let’a rewrite history

I’ll do this dance with you 

alicedancing2.gif

Text Book really is that bitch huh, like I've gone a couple days without listening to the 3 songs, but damn every time I go back to listen to them they hit me even harder and I fall in love with them even more, especially text book.

Funny thing is that when I first heard the 3 songs Text book was instant, and BB/WW were growers, but now I love them all 3 with Textbook just being slightly above the other 2

6 hours ago, ProstituteStares said:

MY MIND :derpna3::hillary:

LB performance art 

(Someone pls upload the screen of this to our Out of context thread because it's gold)

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 hours ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

I for one am glad she postponed the album to add her Olivia Rodrigo Diss Track ft Courtney Love entitled “Copycat” ehere they just list every single thing/person/riff/melody she has “borrowed” for Sour.

Lana also borrowed many things. Olivia is just a regular teen trying to make her way. I hate that Courtney Love post

5 hours ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

I for one am glad she postponed the album to add her Olivia Rodrigo Diss Track ft Courtney Love entitled “Copycat” ehere they just list every single thing/person/riff/melody she has “borrowed” for Sour.

Why are some of you so obsessed with bringing up olivia for no reason… :biblio: she’s talented and in her own lane (also.. courtney love did not invent prom.. olivia was referencing carrie.. ya know.. the cult classic massively popular movie..)

2 hours ago, brandon said:

Why are some of you so obsessed with bringing up olivia for no reason… :biblio: she’s talented and in her own lane (also.. courtney love did not invent prom.. olivia was referencing carrie.. ya know.. the cult classic massively popular movie..)

but she kinda confirmed the inspo was from live through this when she commented on courtney’s instagram post, at least that’s what I thought :eyeroll3: I think the reason people criticize her so much is because none of her ideas are really innovative or new and it’s kinda lame to not give credit to the artists before her, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t talented. lana does take a lot of inspiration from past artists but she’s always made it known and created something new out of it. 

but yeah idk why she’s brought up frequently in this thread specifically, i guess we’re really in a drought :bebe:

20 minutes ago, brandon said:

Exactly! The only similarity is that Olivia’s first two singles were about a sad feeling, but that’s not what she is here for

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

If July 4th is the new September 5th, and COTCC came out on March 18th instead--which was a 194 days after September 5th--LDR8 will come out 194 days after July 4th, which is Friday January 14th, 2022. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

imagine if we hear nothing in 3 days about LDR8 & in September she announces the lead single from her new country record produced by Nikki Lane: Barrel Racing Through Birmingham   :ma: “album out next month—god bless” (it comes in December) 

Side-note: I don’t actually want this to happen; I just like watching chaos ensue on LB lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the album shows up on albumoftheyear is this new?

It really seems like it was user submitted on the site, no other info is added, and with the tags currently associated with the album it seems very fan-added :icant:

"Don’t forget me"

6 hours ago, KingJay said:

Text Book really is that bitch huh, like I've gone a couple days without listening to the 3 songs, but damn every time I go back to listen to them they hit me even harder and I fall in love with them even more, especially text book.

Funny thing is that when I first heard the 3 songs Text book was instant, and BB/WW were growers, but now I love them all 3 with Textbook just being slightly above the other 2

Exactly the same for me too!