Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I love the fact that that "It's Nikki Lane's fault" is our very own "It's demi Lovato's fault" :sass:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, Jim raised me up said:

At this point you'd have to assume that she's announcing bogus release dates on purpose. Why is she doing this to her fans, does she hate 'em?

her revenge

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, Jim raised me up said:

At this point you'd have to assume that she's announcing bogus release dates on purpose. Why is she doing this to her fans, does she hate 'em?

she does and I can't blame her

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

17 hours ago, Jim raised me up said:

Revenge for what, leaking?

she really did not let the 'Lust for Life' incident go :rollin:

23 minutes ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

:thumb2:

Yeah, UV had May 1st but it was only delayed for 1 month and I think we got the new date very quick unlike now.

Mfhp.gif

NFR was delayed for almost a year

COTCC was delayed for 6 months

12 months - 6 months - 0

LDR8 won't be delayed y'all. It's still coming within July. It't never too late to Delulu :sass:

19 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

her revenge

This really pisses me off (nothing here is aimed at you btw)

There's plenty of hateful 'fans' who live to critique and threaten her at any opportunity. Some people have crossed some lines that should not be crossed and said some truly shocking things.

She also has many loving and respectful fans who care about her and her music. It feels like a bit of a slap in the face for her to act so passive aggressive and careless about everything.

Damn who cares, idk why yall so ready to take a delay personally. Homegirl has literally delayed almost each album, why are you gagging so, this is literally her modus operandi. Like you played yourself. furthermore, it ain't even July 4th yet.

31 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

DeluluKing, do you really believe that the album is coming or you just want to believe it?

Ofc it's coming this week. 2 Days. We have no delay info - only official date UwU.

Mmeow~

17 hours ago, Frangipani said:

This really pisses me off (nothing here is aimed at you btw)

There's plenty of hateful 'fans' who live to critique and threaten her at any opportunity. Some people have crossed some lines that should not be crossed and said some truly shocking things.

She also has many loving and respectful fans who care about her and her music. It feels like a bit of a slap for her to act so passive aggressive and careless about everything.

I don't know her, but I can imagine how she feels at some point,

No matter how great the amount of people who support you is, at some point, the harsh criticism is what you only care about. I mean at the end of the day, we are the biggest enemies of ourselves. So i can feel that the pressure from the media somehow push her to the limit that she feel crumbled. Yes she has so many respectful stans, but the amount of the stans who literally goes off the line isn't small tho. It does affect her mental state.

17 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

Ofc it's coming this week. 2 Days. We have no delay info - only official date UwU.

yes keep delulu-ing

13 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

12 months - 6 months - 0

LDR8 won't be delayed y'all. It's still coming within July. It't never too late to Delulu :sass:

OR 12 + 6 = 20 months! :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

9 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

12 months - 6 months - 0

NFR was only delayed roughly 5 months, and even that’s a tricky one because she never gave a release date for the album. Magazines started announcing the album as being released in March, but ‘officially’ NFR was never delayed because the first date we got was August, and that’s when it came out

COTCC was the first album that has publicly ever been delayed. (Unless you count UV since she said June, but even then it was always officially July)

It sucks how we’re completely in the dark this time around. Unless they really are trying to surprise release the album in 2 days, but I highly doubt it. They’d have to work really hard to make sure absolutely no word got out, and with how much insiders rely on clout someone would spill something by now. Even when they came after eclipse over the triple single release he still posted about it 

"Don’t forget me"

17 hours ago, Nikogo said:

NFR was only delayed roughly 5 months, and even that’s a tricky one because she never gave a release date for the album. Magazines started announcing the album as being released in March, but ‘officially’ NFR was never delayed because the first date we got was August, and that’s when it came out

COTCC was the first album that has publicly ever been delayed. (Unless you count UV since she said June, but even then it was always officially July)

It sucks how we’re completely in the dark this time around. Unless they really are trying to surprise release the album in 2 days, but I highly doubt it. They’d have to work really hard to make sure absolutely no word got out, and with how much insiders rely on clout someone would spill something by now. Even when they came after eclipse over the triple single release he still posted about it 

If it's just a digital release then it's actually possible tho, but you right, i don't think Lana would do such thing. Especially when she is a really successful artist in physical releases. But if she just go off and don't care about the charts, the sale or anything for this era, except 'telling her story', a surprise drop this Sunday is still worth to look forward to.

DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE DIGITAL RELEASE  2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Tropico Angel said:

If it's just a digital release then it's actually possible tho, but you right, i don't think Lana would do such thing. Especially when she is a really successful artist in physical releases. But if she just go off and don't care about the charts, the sale or anything for this era, except 'telling her story', a surprise drop this Sunday is still worth to look forward to.

even if it was a digital release with no prior warning, like the singles, someone would know by now and we’d have hints. Last we heard from insiders was “there’s no way the album is coming July 4th” :crying4:

but to play into team Delulu, even if she released the album now with preorders for physicals; she’d still make the same amount of money. Her fans are going to buy stuff regardless of when it actually comes out. It just depends on how much her team cares about first week numbers. It’s possible they won’t care as much since COTCC broke records physically but tanked streaming wise. 

"Don’t forget me"