Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Blue Banisters cover story:

- The second time she used a light-yellow, white-ish framed album cover

Actually the third time: Honeymoon UO version and LFL both have white borders. ;)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The yellow tone in the snippet video and the cover gives me so much Yes to Heaven and Fine China vibes. I hope they’re in the album. 

So my prayers were heard! We got somethin related to the album, yeah not album itself, but it is a SERVEEEEE :wub::heart:

Im in love with this cover!!! It is wonderful, delicate, intimate with our angelic mama ahhh

AND FINALLY NO MORE PEOPLE AROUND HER ON THE COVER! I prefer herself only on the covers :smile2:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

The snippet is beautiful, I'm getting slight Fine China vibes :trisha:

Manifesting an August single release and October album release :gurl:

54 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Not to be delusional or anything but cigarettes after sex liked the album post and im just imagining a collab anyways:krylie:

I can definitely see her voice working with Greg Gonzalez's and I love their music even though it all sounds the same

As an aside, I have always thought that she could cover Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby and it would be amazing

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

31 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

The yellow tone in the snippet video and the cover gives me so much Yes to Heaven and Fine China vibes. I hope they’re in the album. 

Love these songs but please no. We already have Thunder and Cherry Blossom, we don’t need more unreleased tracks on this album. If she wants to release previously scrapped songs, she should just put out the unreleased collection

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

Ben keeps putting football shite on his IG story but can't repost Lana's post :willcut:

well, according to BOZ this ~announcement~ or whatever it is was unplanned and Lana doing Lana tingz

so i imagine Ben aint too happy about it :toofunny:

image.png