Jump to content
Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Recommended Posts

the snippet is incredible, the talent :oprah:

 

also can't help but laugh how we praise her for telling us that the album is delayed on the same day it was supposed to drop, the bar is so low


strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the album is ready since Ben and Ed are posting about it. 
I think BOZ is wrong because Ben said “song and album Blue Banisters” and he also said “2 albums in a year” so it’s official coming guys, this year! 


t8OGPTM.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gsnlp said:

I think the album is ready since Ben and Ed are posting about it. 
I think BOZ is wrong because Ben said “song and album Blue Banisters” and he also said “2 albums in a year” so it’s official coming guys, this year! 

 

It's weird ben said that...coz she already dropped BB.....

 

Also ben said 2 albums :(

 

I think we wont be seeing the covers album at all this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Ed reposted it and in his caption he has "Incoming ??❤️", probably means nothing but I thought it was interesting (sorry if the emojis show up weird I'm on my laptop lol, it's an explosion then a tornado/storm then a heart). Seems like there's an incoming storm or... Thunder? :hype:

 

Also funny because he put a tornado/storm emoji and when I showed my mother the cover she said Lana is serving Dorothy vibes. Lana's Wizard of Oz era

?Boom Like That?, her next single, out in late August 


plt6oJS.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Manifesting a dusty marble gold vinyl :twirls:

Metallic colour vinyl is risky and tricky to get right, it can turn out really good or really bad (see the Punisher gold variant, which literally looks like baby doodoo)


"Trust No One"    Lana Del Rey

 

tumblr_owv21uOCEo1w9j89lo1_500.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sparklingclementines said:

Metallic colour vinyl is risky and tricky to get right, it can turn out really good or really bad (see the Punisher gold variant, which literally looks like baby doodoo)

Just search it and it’s a little off but I still think that it would be a wonderful color and it would match the dress and the color pallet of the cover


t8OGPTM.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Manifesting a dusty marble gold vinyl :twirls:

Omg yes or a coke bottle pastel yellow as an alternative. I know it's impossible but I wish artists wouldn't usually sell exclusive versions in places only available in America like Target. They have, you know, international audience... 

:pls:


I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shady said:

Omg yes or a coke bottle pastel yellow as an alternative. I know it's impossible but I wish artists wouldn't usually sell exclusive versions in places only available in America like Target. They have, you know, international audience... 

:pls:

This is so true!!!!

or like exclusive deluxe tracks for certain country. That’s not right bitch I’m here too ahahahah


t8OGPTM.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lyrics sounds so romantic to me… -my chest the Sierra Madre; my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a Toyota-

The storytelling about her body being like a map of LA it’s really romantic because we know how much she loves LA and the car theme is really important to her as well, a lot of her songs feature a car related line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...