Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

The cover is a serve and I love that she used the Afraid melody, it’s one of my fave unreleased!

It's so interesting to me that she borrowed a melody from an old unreleased song. Makes me so curious about the sound of this new album 

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

The way she just writes "TBD" makes me think not only the date is TBD but also the title and maybe also the cover.

Neil reposted the photo so I’d say it’s almost sure we now have the official cover and title. To me, it seems that TBD is for the date only ; instead of announcing a third false date, she’s playing it smart by informing us it still hasn’t been decided.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

12 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

The lyrics sounds so romantic to me… -my chest the Sierra Madre; my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a Toyota-

The storytelling about her body being like a map of LA it’s really romantic because we know how much she loves LA and the car theme is really important to her as well, a lot of her songs feature a car related line

Yes but it borders on Lana parody. She does herself so well. 

She went from singing about LA to leave LA to literally be LA with her own body :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, lilithlana said:

another ballad yawwn... 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bkhm6p035kajed36voj

The way it took me three months to realise that this was actually a Thunder hint :oic2::

EyAO2N1WgAM07Dy.jpg

For anyone else who's slow like me, "that lightning in a bottle" fireflies aka lightning bugs :oic3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

"soonish" makes me think of august/september:awk:

I wouldn’t be mad at this tbh! Especially with all the indie pop girlies releasing albums rn I think it would be wise to leave her release until it’s quietened down a little bit. September would be perfect IMO and it’s not that long away, if she spaces out the promo correctly.

"Trust No One"    Lana Del Rey

tumblr_owv21uOCEo1w9j89lo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

The way it took me three months to realise that this was actually a Thunder hint:

EyAO2N1WgAM07Dy.jpg

For anyone else who's slow like me, "that lightning in a bottle" fireflies aka lightning bugs :oic3:

I don't recall this but what a great picture.  Not necessarily sad or depressed but lost in thought.  She looks so naturally pretty. 

Looks like She is reworking the album hard and It won't be a digital release so we will wait 4-6 months. :party: But maybe it's for good. She shouldn't hurry so much with the albums + this cover cures every negative thought in my mind. May be my favourite!

:party: We manifested well - At least we got something. Beautiful cover and the new snippet. We won!

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, sparklingclementines said:

I wouldn’t be mad at this tbh! Especially with all the indie pop girlies releasing albums rn I think it would be wise to leave her release until it’s quietened down a little bit. September would be perfect IMO and it’s not that long away, if she spaces out the promo correctly.

she said soonish about the song.

20 minutes ago, lilithlana said:

another ballad yawwn... 

Go listen to Vivaldi if it's rich, pretty compositions you're after or sumn :kiss2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif