Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Album covers in order:

BTD > BB > P > NFR > UV > LFL> HM > COCC

Sometimes I like COCC more than HM just because HM concept was incredible and too bad executed, it still hurts.

BTD is so overrated...................................

BB>COCC ALT>NFR>UV>>>>HM(HM cover could be amazing if they'd put more effort :ohno: This album is such a concept)=UV>BTD=P>>AKA>>>>COCC ugly ass

Mmeow~

My top album cover by LDR:

1. Norman Fucking Rockwell!

2. Honeymoon

3. Lust for Life

4. Ultraviolence

5. Blue Banisters

6. Paradise

7. Born to Die

8. Lana Del Ray A.k.a Lizzy Grant

9. Chemtrails Over the Country Club (woulda been top 3 if she had chosen the tracklist photo as the album cover)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, gsnlp said:

This is so true!!!!

or like exclusive deluxe tracks for certain country. That’s not right bitch I’m here too ahahahah

For me the most logical thing is to either sell exclusive copies at a certain time like as soon as the first copies arrive in stores or at its anniversary, or at a larger price or being one in 20th copies with a small label for the lucky one to find it. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

Thanks to foot fetishists leaving these kind of comments I now notice feet in people's pictures and expect the worst in the comment section. I wish people kept their kinks and fetishes to themselves. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

34 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

She was ready to leave LA and now she's its map :crai:COCC was a phase

i thought about this too :rip:

i'm glad sis is over herself bc this snippet (and the three fucking singles we already have) was a MEAL unto itself

rihKQ8M.gif

The way COCC single interested conspiracy theories wackos and BB attracted people with feet fetish. She does know how to win new audience

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

The way I'm addicted to this snippet. Can't believe we actually got a good piano ballad instead of a Let Me Love You Like A Woman kind of flop. I actually love the piano ballads, just hate when the instrumentals are bland and shy, like Chemtrails Over the Country Club/Blue Banisters, or unecessary added like in Tulsa Jesus Freak. I just can't wait for this song☺️

40 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

BTD is so overrated...................................

BB>COCC ALT>NFR>UV>>>>HM(HM cover could be amazing if they'd put more effort :ohno: This album is such a concept)=UV>BTD=P>>AKA>>>>COCC ugly ass

BTD is Iconic, it’s one of the most recognisable album covers. A cultural moment, it’s basic..but for that reason it’s probably the best. 

2 minutes ago, Santa Monica Sinner said:

The way I'm addicted to this snippet. Can't believe we actually got a good piano ballad instead of a Let Me Love You Like A Woman kind of flop. I actually love the piano ballads, just hate when the instrumentals are bland and shy, like Chemtrails Over the Country Club/Blue Banisters, or unecessary added like in Tulsa Jesus Freak. I just can't wait for this song☺️

I agree it sounds great, but I still want Tulsa Jesus Freak moments on the record

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance