Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The people on instagram editing the album cover....do what you want but there's no need to guys. The cover official album cover is actually pretty! lol

I love the fan edits anyway! Beautiful too!

If she changes the album title, she’ll also most likely change the album cover too since it’s related to the song with the banisters and Tex and Mex :/

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Don't @ me but if:

- the text was with a beginning capital letter 

- the yellow tone was a bit toned down

- the flowers were either in the background behind the railing or between her sitting in the garden without covering the dogs this would be prettier than the original.

I always liked the concept of the cover but felt like something was missing. 

In my opinion blending the concept of the original BB cover and this would be ethereal 

1-swc9-Jo-VVv-S-x-UJ8-Kt5-KY-A.jpg

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

7 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

She has to

It looks like she is not finished and if she wants to do it we won't get the album until mid next year.

Mfhp.gif

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon Boi said:

It looks like she is not finished and if she wants to do it we won't get the album until mid next year.

how long do u think vinyl takes to produce luv.... it usually takes 3-4 months 

FzytWEW.png

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The people on instagram editing the album cover....do what you want but there's no need to guys. The cover official album cover is actually pretty! lol

I love the fan edits anyway! Beautiful too!

I swear if I see someone complaining about this cover I'm gonna lose it :stareney2:

the second one is my fav

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, FallingCherry said:

(for one of your last facts)
I might be wrong but if I remember well, I think BOZ said the new song might be considered to be the new title track! But he didn’t say it’s officially the new one, I believe he said it was still undecided if she was going to keep Blue Banisters as the title track or not

Ah, right. I’ll edit it, thanks! :brows:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

14 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

if I'm not mistaken, Grammy submissions close on August 31st. Can we wait for the album before that date?

I don't think it's coming before September but at least we have Chemtrails for the 2022 Grammy but I'm not expecting much. Maybe a nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album or something for the title track. Imagine if she wins her first Grammy with Chemtrails :brows: haters will combust into flames 

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, shady said:

Don't @ me but if:

- the text was with a beginning capital letter 

- the yellow tone was a bit toned down

- the flowers were either in the background behind the railing or between her sitting in the garden without covering the dogs this would be prettier than the original.

I always liked the concept of the cover but felt like something was missing. 

In my opinion blending the concept of the original BB cover and this would be ethereal 

1-swc9-Jo-VVv-S-x-UJ8-Kt5-KY-A.jpg

she can lie down on a bed full of hydrangeas while holding Tex & Mex. A great way to tribute Kate Bush's Hound of love

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Not Pop for sure. If she submits to folk she has a very good chance.

AOTY? no way. I think Bullie will try to snatch that. Or Evermore .

They always submit her under Pop. It’s crazy. Honestly they should have been and should be submitting her under Alternative but I don’t see that changing lol!

2 minutes ago, DLT said:

They always submit her under Pop. It’s crazy. Honestly they should have been and should be submitting her under Alternative but I don’t see that changing lol!

Her management is crazy. 

All of her albums would have been nominated if they submitted under proper category..

NFR under pop? Stupid.

2 hours ago, ultralife said:

how long do u think vinyl takes to produce luv.... it usually takes 3-4 months 

6 or more months because of Covid or are they faster now?
That's the reason we got COTCC in March and not in September.

Mfhp.gif

1 hour ago, DLT said:

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

Her management is crazy. 

All of her albums would have been nominated if they submitted under proper category..

NFR under pop? Stupid.

actually submitting under pop gives her a much better opportunity to get nominated, and that’s where most of her music falls best anyways. when submitting an album under pop there’s 5 different awards that can be won - whereas there’s only one alt award - best alt album (even most alt acts submit under rock, because there’s more rock awards). same with folk, there’s only best folk album (also her music doesn’t quite fit there?)

so basically when she submits under pop - she has potential for best pop song / album / performance / etc , she doesn’t have that opportunity if she submitted under different genres