Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

We know that. We dont need her to win a Grammy. 

But you see. That's what she wants. Though she denies it, it must have felt nice to finally have her work validated and appreciated the way NFR was. You can seee she was trying to win AOTY . The effort she put in.  Grammy museum. Meeting with students from the Grammy school..

i see what you're saying, my initial comment wasn't very well-thought out, i think it's completely understandable that she wants recognition for her work, anybody would, she deserves it 100%, it's very unfortunate that she isn't recognized because she's so talented

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

finally finished reading everything and here we go on my opinions (even though no one cares):

1- Her album cover is amazing ?. I love the white borders, the font, the colors, her makeup... My second favorite, behind Honeymoon

2- She really said "ended my friendship with Niko and Topanga. Now Tex and Mex are my bestest friends"

3- No more piano flops!!!!!!

4- I like the sound and the atmosphere of the snippet, but the lyrics are not my cup of tea. But I understand that some people might like it. I'm with @Jack Antonoff is a God this time

5- I didn't like the video. It seems that her insta baddie era came a little too late

6- Everyone talking about cheese and I thought that the wrapping was a bath bomb :rip:

7- Yes for Thunder and yes for Cherry Blossom :kris:

8- She finally learned to stop lying. That's why we should annoy her managers and her  about it

9- This is going to be better than NFR

10- I hate NFR cover

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

1- Her album cover is amazing ?. I love the white borders, the font, the colors, her makeup... My second favorite, behind Honeymoon

YES, same!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, DLT said:

They always submit her under Pop. It’s crazy. Honestly they should have been and should be submitting her under Alternative but I don’t see that changing lol!

Joni Mitchell was always submitted under pop too. It’s probably just because they’re women. :eyeroll2:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

11 minutes ago, lamms said:

LANA PLEASE RELEASE THE SONG ALREADY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE PLEASE HAVE MERCY PLEASE

rUivmzT.png

wjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gifwjwSMqI.gif

Literally i can’t stop listening to the snippet :oprah:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Absolutely adore the album cover but the video for the single looks meh, I prefer her in vintage snapshots like the COCC video than moving around some random house in her normal clothes but oh well, the music itself is good. 

NFR! didn't win AOTY because it's album of the millennia... :oprah3:

Spoiler

and Blue Banisters could eventually snatch that title :brows:

43 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

eclipse has been really quiet about lana, can we ask them for some tea?

He had a meltdown on atrl cause people dragged him for constantly bringing up his hookups/threesomes/sex life whenever possible and hasn’t posted about anything since :rip: 

14 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

He had a meltdown on atrl cause people dragged him for constantly bringing up his hookups/threesomes/sex life whenever possible and hasn’t posted about anything since :rip: 

Good :makeup:

21 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

lol Eclipse is always getting dragged :thumb3:

29 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

It always made me cringe, he spoke like he was Hugh Hefner or something traveling the world having orgies. Some people absolutely thrive on attention like it’s oxygen. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

lana doesn't need a grammy, the grammys are a popularity contest and lana's music is artistic & meaningful, it's beyond "popularity" & mainstream trends :agree: 

Art, not the charts :creepna2:

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

lana doesn't need a grammy, the grammys are a popularity contest and lana's music is artistic & meaningful, it's beyond "popularity" & mainstream trends :agree: 

As far as the Grammys do not reward quantity (sales) but quality (production and writing) but since those mfs only care about the rating, they reward popularity even if the music sucks.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey