Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

tell me the reasons why you guys think that LDR8 will be more acclaimed NFR

1. It's not produced by Jack Antonoff

2. Read number one

22 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Just from the three teaser singles alone she has shown more depth, thematic versatility, and dedication than NFR!'s watered down , tinny , and almost lazily unenthusiastic composition.

2 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

NFR!'s watered down , tinny , and almost lazily unenthusiastic composition.

sometimes you people just have the nerve

I’ll agree that while the three singles + the snippet sound more full and cinematic than NFR! and COTCC, I wouldn’t say NFR! was a complete disaster. It was a very strong album and had some of her best songs of her career. While I love HM more than the other two, I can say that NFR! was some of her greatest work. However, this new album sounds extremely promising, and may do even better than NFR!.

Edit: I will add that I think Jack produced NFR! better than COTCC, so I’m glad Lana is working with different producers this time around. 

9 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Just from the three teaser singles alone she has shown more depth, thematic versatility, and dedication than NFR!'s watered down , tinny , and almost lazily unenthusiastic composition.

i love it here 

200.gif

faSE.gif

31 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The first 3 singles all got great reviews (as they should) and critics will eat Thunder up cause they are suckers for that kind of music. 

The lyrics have been stellar and even though the instrumental production is on the simpler side at times, the vocal production and delivery carry the songs.

Chemtrails got critical acclaim too even though people though she couldn't release anything close to NFR (so we know they are not biased comparing everything to Norman).

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

"Blue Banisters will hit digital platforms soon"

How soon is soon, doe? :eartha2: do they know sumn we don't? 

I think that they have just lurked here on this thread, read Team Delulu's posts about having digital realase and made it up to create hype :rip: ya know, we've been speculating about that digital suprise for maaaany pages heh :bebe:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

I know boz is reliable or whatever but he was saying the name changed before Lana released the cover. So to think it still is gonna change now defies all logic—she would have just put the new name on the cover

maybe he’s seeing something like a paradise situation where it’s an extended version or ep or sister album

Just now, The Greatest said:

I know boz is reliable or whatever but he was saying the name changed before Lana released the cover. So to think it still is gonna change now defies all logic—she would have just put the new name on the cover

maybe he’s seeing something like a paradise situation where it’s an extended version or ep or sister album

we don't even know if that's the actual cover :(

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

"Okay, satanists, you won! The album is called Beast Book and will be a glam rock metal influenced masterpiece featuring lots of drums, electric guitar and reverb. BB, TB and WW will be deleted from streaming service, cause they were reworked into metal bops with different names, lyrics and titles. The first new lead single will be Dealer - at the gates of Hell and will be her best song ever with lots of screaming and electric guitar (6:66, produced by Rick Nowels and Marilyn Manson)." It will be released along with the promocional singles Boom Like That and Hellflower Helfire, all three will be included in a high budget 30 minute short film called Dark at Heart with special appearences of Nikki Lane, Lil Nas X, Tex, Mex and Britney Spears"

~ BoZ on ATRL ~

21 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Big Bad Wolf...deluxe tracks methinks :hype:

YES ANOTHER COLLAPSE :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

01. Thunder

02. 10 Years Her Junior

03. In Short Order

04. Text Book

05. I Loved You Then And Now

06. Chalk Quarry

07. Santa Clarita Fires

08. Dealer

09. Cherry Blossom

10. Blue Banisters

11. Wildflower Wildfire

12. Secretary

13. One Thousand

OMG :eartha2: 

is what i'll say when the tracklist looks like something like this   :eartha2:

1 minute ago, mansfield ringer said:

01. Thunder

02. 10 Years Her Junior

03. Short Order

04. Text Book

06. Chalk Quarry

07. Santa Clarita Fires

08. Cherry Blossom

09. Blue Banisters

10. Secretary

11. One Thousand

OMG :eartha2: 

i thought we were manifesting a tracklist with 15+ songs? :really: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

37 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

01. Thunder

02. 10 Years Her Junior

03. Short Order

04. Text Book

06. Chalk Quarry

07. Santa Clarita Fires

08. Cherry Blossom

09. Blue Banisters

10. Secretary

11. One 

No 11 songs this time though 

We are here for a 17, 18 or 20 track long album :hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i thought we were manifesting a tracklist with 15+ songs? :really: 

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

No 11 songs this time though 

We are for a 17, 18 or 20 track long album :hype:

Not when she just scrapped everything and started over my babies :hype: :ma:

6 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Not when she just scrapped everything and started over my babies :hype: :ma:

lana's our prolific queen! she's recorded 5 known variations of cwycma... she's recorded 5 versions of disco! i bet she's already written enough scrapped songs from this era alone that will last this forum many years of begging in pre-leak threads :ma: rock candy sweet (laptop demo) snippet thread is coming! :mj2: this album could have 35 songs if that's what she wanted :really: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix