Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

how could you forget stoplight de-lite? :kris: 

This, Resistence & BBM Baby

The cuteness holy trinity

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

This, Resistence & BBM Baby

The cuteness holy trinity

Ok, but Boom Like That will be THE hit

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The first thing I want to hear when I put Blue Banisters on is Walking is an art, so is my body :pussypower:

Piano intro... oh oh ohoh oh, walking is an art...

17 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The first thing I want to hear when I put Blue Banisters on is Walking is an art, so is my body :pussypower:

ive always said a rerecorded and refined noir would be her magnum opus 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

lr8dGnc.jpg

This is the fake "Blue Banisters" tracklist in my head (the songtitles could be whatever idk) with 15+ tracks and an ambient / atmospheric interlude (Burnt Norton goals), and with the length i personally manifest (Not specifically for everysong, but y'all get i mean ?)

Why? Cuz i'm a dreamer, i dream a lot

In my sleep.

Edit: WW is 4:44 & AP, AL is 3:30, i was dumb while editing omg ?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

16 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

lr8dGnc.jpg

This is the fake "Blue Banisters" tracklist in my head (the songtitles could be whatever idk) with 15+ tracks and an ambient / atmospheric interlude (Burnt Norton goals), and with the length i personally manifest (Not specifically for everysong, but y'all get i mean ?)

In my sleep.

I'm claiming Forever My Sun Chaser I need some long songs on LDR8

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

36 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

lr8dGnc.jpg

In my sleep.

This is so great :trisha: I love “Liz, I’m Calling From California”

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

This is so great :trisha: I love “Liz, I’m Calling From California”

Thanks. I took it & "My thoughts are borrowed - Just Blue" from a user on this thread. She / he was a genius, i love that title too.

10 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Thanks. I took it & "My thoughts are borrowed - Just Blue" from a user on this thread. She / he was a genius, i love that title too.

That was me! Thank you so much  :wub: Love your tracklist <3

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

That was me! Thank you so much  :wub: Love your tracklist <3

Darling hopefully that Lana herself was secretly lurking thru this thread, saw your tracklist and actually wrote + recorded a song called "Liz, I'm calling from California" :oprah: #ADelulu

2 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Darling hopefully that Lana herself was secretly lurking thru this thread, saw your tracklist and actually wrote + recorded a song called "Liz, I'm calling from California" :oprah: #ADelulu

Awwww thank you!! I actually wrote it as “Liz, I’m Calling from Calihoma” (so a portmanteau of California + Oklahoma) but I love it as “Liz, I’m Calling from California” too, especially given the lyrics “my body is a map of LA...” - so good!! <3 fingers crossed :yesnod:

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Awwww thank you!! I actually wrote it as “Liz, I’m Calling from Calihoma” (so a portmanteau of California + Oklahoma) but I love it as “Liz, I’m Calling from California” too, especially given the lyrics “my body is a map of LA...” - so good!! <3 fingers crossed :yesnod:

WAIT, it was Calihoma this whole time? :krylie: Omg i was blind af ?? but well Calihoma makes sense too, It's a bizzare but interesting way to reference both of the places that she discussing in this album. As well as "Blue Banisters" & "what ever that is a map of la" song

4 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

WAIT, it was Calihoma this whole time? :krylie: Omg i was blind af ?? but well Calihoma makes sense too, It's a bizzare but interesting way to reference both of the places that she discussing in this album. As well as "Blue Banisters" & "what ever that is a map of la" song

LOL you’re all good! :kiss: and yessss that is exactly what I was going for!! Plus, I remember Lana saying it at the Violet signing last October when talking to the fans about Tulsa Jesus Freak, and Sean wrote it in the caption of a selfie he posted of himself and Lana in December 2019!

1 hour ago, Tropico Angel said:

lr8dGnc.jpg

In my sleep.

Edit: WW is 4:44 & AP, AL is 3:30, i was sumb while editing omg ?

Tex and Mex Summer Frolic Interlude :hype: a poem with them barking in the background :wowcry:

Capture.jpg

8 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Tex and Mex Summer Frolic Interlude :hype: a poem with them barking in the background :wowcry:

Actually i was thinking "What if Lana do an interlude that has Tex & Mex playing around barking on the beach - a nod to "Tex & Mex are in the bay" - with atmospheric beach sounds + ambient music and it leads right into the album closure" but YES, Lana can be heard rhyming a poem in the background while they r barking!

13 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Actually i was thinking "What if Lana do an interlude that has Tex & Mex playing around barking on the beach - a nod to "Tex & Mex are in the bay" - with atmospheric beach sounds + ambient music and it leads right into the album closure" but YES, Lana can be heard rhyming a poem in the background while they r barking!

Fetch the bolt cutters vibes

57 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

dreamy

but #justicefornikoandtopanga

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Blue Banisters 
 1. Blue Banisters 
 2. Arithmetic 
 3. Million Miles / If I Cant Have You (French Restaurant/sim vibe track)
 4. Wildflower Wildfire 
 5. Text Book 
 6. My Body Is A Map of L.A. 
 7. Thunder  
 8. Loved You Then and Now (Dealer) 
 9. Under The Same Sun 
10. Fourth of July (When Are You Coming Over?) 
11. Heaven Hotline   
12. Wild & Free (Cherry Blossom) 
13. That Song About the Midway (Joni Mitchell cover)

Bonus Tracks:
14. Living Legend 
15. Pawn Shop Blues 
16. Jewel River 

UV/Honeymoon