Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 7/8/2021 at 5:58 PM, sznofthewitch said:

My attempt at a back cover because some of these titles would not leave my head. I don't really know what I'm doing, but it was fun to give it a try. I added RBFY and ITTJ because it feels like they'd be right at home on this album, and turned CB into Sycamore Tree.

znVJ5vC.png

I am claiming "Mountain Mallow" - such a title

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I wonder why she didn't release the single already if even the MV is filmed. Maybe we'll only get 2 "proper" singles this time and they want to release it with the preorder for promo? I hope we get at least another single with a big video on release week tho :gasp:.

I'd love a MV on the set of the album cover/photoshoot. She looks so good.

giphy.gif

I'm feeling a July/August release for the single with the preorder I need to know the tracklist and start obsessing over it :angie:

I'm fucking crying :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:.

I got a notification from Shazam saying they finally found the song I tried to shazam and I got excited thinking it was the new single and... it's a fucking cover of Lana's Thunder by "Bella Donna".

By the way, it's on Spotify and the credits claim it was written by her... the delusion :awk:

giphy.gif

i have a feeling the videos she posted with the snippets on instagram aren't music videos but more promo videos to go with the songs aka they aren't music videos 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, archiemm said:

i have a feeling the videos she posted with the snippets on instagram aren't music videos but more promo videos to go with the songs aka they aren't music videos 

I agree they are just short clips

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I keep coming back to the three singles, I like them more every time I listen to them. And with the artwork they sound even better somehow lol. Makes me so excited for the album, whenever it's released :flutter:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

spilling my 5min thoughts:

someone mentioned it before but I love the blue middle finger painted nail. that's something to think about. 

I'm hoping that she releases soon soonish, but w the pattern of her delays it's been starting to feel like maybe some kind of convenient for clever promo, which then follows the next month when she starts actually releasing from past albums anyway. so hoping that august is some kind of realistic. 

the tracks are still so so good. hope that bb opens it. tho ww could be a whirlwind of an opener too. tb might be too cheeky to do imo. 

atm I'm wondering what might be so unexpected that the insiders were mentioning. revealing something w revealing anything my mind is just always side-ly on the lookout for that, so im hoping it's not anything anti-climactic. 

back to ww, we all know how perceptive Lana is, despite the rep she gets here from her use of repetition n just some of her fans being less than socially savory, but I wonder if Britney had any sort of touch towards Lana on ww. it might just be a warm coincidence, but it's sort of comforting to know that the track exists at around the time of Britney's court hearing and from a social standpoint as well. both factors sort of support each other in a way. 

I'm also mostly interested in how she took all that bruised pain and healed it, yea the bb title track, but we know our girl's a lot deeper than that. 

wonder what happened to the bb mv. 
when she'll be releasing the new song (map of la(?)) - maybe around the next full moon or something, or like around 2 weeks from now? guessing. 
if we'll get any more magazines w interviews (though maybe unlikely from just the general vibe, n potential themes of the album, at least from the last general update, it'd be amazing tho)

I'd really like to see a formal trailer, if even she strung the snippets we've gotten so far together. I miss them, I can still UV's n LFL's vividly in my mind 

im probably most excited about knowing how many tracks we'll be getting to listen to. 
strangely enough, the back cover. 

and of course what colors of vinyl we'll be getting. pearl pearl peaaaaaaaaaaarlescent. or a cherry maroon that compliments but both contrasts from the soft yellow. or some kind of bronzed gold. or a beautiful dark green. 

to end on a hopeful note, we've got like 3 weeks til august. something's gotta happen in between then. 

oh and the cover reminds me of like a cabin getaway in the mountains by a lake or something so that's nice. 

UV/Honeymoon

It's crazy to think that these might be Thunder's last few months in my unreleased collection :raven: Idk when "soonish" is, but I hope that we get a tracklist and preorder then

imageproxy.jpg

Manifesting Wildflower Wildfire as the opener track :brows: 

I think that a release date in the span of August - October could be realistic. I hope so. The sooner the better, but I don't wanna sound delulu/thirsty.

I guess that having three songs without prior announcement and then silence until the snippet and the album cover made me kind of freak out about the rollout of the era. What will be the next move? Pre-order or single release? Or surprise album release? :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

I’m just here to say that Lana finally changed her Twitter profile picture to the new blue banisters photo :party:

Single, tracklist and preorder coming at 3 a.m. :trisha:

On 7/4/2021 at 5:35 PM, rhubysyrup said:

I also heard "yayo, lets go" which, if true, also adds to my Paradise continuation theory yes yes :wowcry:

gimme now 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~