Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If you set yourself up to think that the album is gonna be disappointing and that you're gonna hate it, that's exactly what's gonna happen :whatever2: I feel like it's really easy for a lot of us, myself included, to make assumptions about what BB is gonna sound like based on the information we have, but at the end of the day we have no idea

imageproxy.jpg

unpopular opinion: Lana posting snippets is highkey a good thing. it really got me hyped the fuck up for NFR! and the songs were still mysterious regardless I remember when people thought that "Love song" and "Cinnamon Girl" snippets were the same song ahh good times :oic:

Spoiler

and I never saw a single soul complain about the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet so? :mj2:

I also get that everyone here wants more tracks for this album but please don't be disappointed when it's not. It's more about the album being a body of work not a dump of like 22 songs that aren't cohesive at the slightest. I know this album will be great I feel it in my bussy :wub:

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The difference is Yosemite was unheard.  Do we really need real estate being taken up by songs we already have? It’s ok of it’s a 15 track album. Otherwise we are getting stuff we  already have.

Let me put it like that ...

If Chemtrails tracklist would have been

01. White Dress
[...]
08. Yosemite
09. You Can Be The Boss
10. Serial Killer
11. Us Against The World

I would have enjoyed that MUCH more than what we actually got

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

55 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

I really don't think this is going to happen. cocc was like a still afterthought of nfr so 11 songs was fine, but even cocc was planned to be longer. and realistically thinking, there won't be any Nikki at all. it feels like she is taking her sweet time with this and adding stuff, which is good, instead of taking away which they did with cocc. the way boz described it it sounds like a longer album. 

I pray you are right

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 7/4/2021 at 5:34 AM, cherrycokes said:

Besties I’m gonna be completely honest with y’all....I LOVE the album cover but I’m not feeling the title blue banisters. the previous title rock candy sweet was such a serveeeeee. Def a missed opportunity imo 

PREACH

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

20-song album let's go

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

48 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Let me put it like that ...

If Chemtrails tracklist would have been

01. White Dress
[...]
08. Yosemite
09. You Can Be The Boss
10. Serial Killer
11. Us Against The World

I would have enjoyed that MUCH more than what we actually got

… I hope you’re kidding :toofloppy:

I haven't really gone back to the three singles since they released, don't want to overplay them in case the album takes forever to arrive

Most hyped for the tracklist

we are gonna get 2 albums in a year, probably having a minimum of 21 songs in just a year, who cares in 2/3 of them are unreleased? we're still being HIGHLY fed in terms of music

i think we should concentrate this energy on wanting era-related things more than music-related things. sometimes we just need magazine shoots and interviews, music videos, album trailer, tv performances and different ways of promoting the album and lana staying active with us

1 hour ago, be sweet said:

unpopular opinion: Lana posting snippets is highkey a good thing. it really got me hyped the fuck up for NFR! and the songs were still mysterious regardless I remember when people thought that "Love song" and "Cinnamon Girl" snippets were the same song ahh good times :oic:

Reveal hidden contents

and I never saw a single soul complain about the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet so? :mj2:

I also get that everyone here wants more tracks for this album but please don't be disappointed when it's not. It's more about the album being a body of work not a dump of like 22 songs that aren't cohesive at the slightest. I know this album will be great I feel it in my bussy :wub:

Snippets like Love Song, California and Hope were alright but we basically had the whole Cinnamon and HIAB songs combining the snippets :icant:

giphy.gif

Me walking around LDR VILLAGE looking for villagers who go by the name of Dealer, Thunder and Cherry Blossom to find out if they are safe and haven't been thrown in the LDR VILLAGE™ dungeon like Rock Candy Sweet and the other scrapped tracks.

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

Let's manifest:

- A 14+ tracks album

- A deluxe edition with 3+ bonus tracks

- A short film

- 8 different album artworks to cashgrab us mercilessly since this is LDR8

- All new songs, no unreleased at all.

- 25-track unreleased album (as she promised in 2017 - L4L era, yes i DID NOT FORGET)

MAKE IT HAPPEN MISS LANA.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Welp. I hope she’ll still release the video for Blue Banisters.

when will y’all realize that the blue banisters video doesn’t exist. just like the tjf video doesn’t exist :crossed: